Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in Brooklyn - Affluent Park Slope Apartment, Minutes To Train, Minutes To Center Of The World!
1 Bedroom Apt Located In The Heart Of Park Slope. Many Bars/Rest And Trains Near
Yes, you can live like a real Brooklynite in this Sunny Apartment just 4 stops from Downtown Manhattan! This bright & cheery Apartment can sleep up to 4 (suggested maximum) or 6 (absolute maximum; we supply queen-size Aerobed air mattresses [extra guest fee pp pn for each guest over suggested maximum]). Ideal for large families, groups of friends, and individuals / couples.
• “The Slope Room” -- A large Bedroom with a modern queen-size bed that sleeps 2); A/C; closet; sound proof walls; hardwood floor.
• “The Happening Room” -- A lively Living Room with (1) full-size sofa bed (sleeps 2); modern accent chair; 40 in. HDTV with DVD player & DVD library for kids & adults + cable; reading lamp; hardwood floor; contemporary shag carpet.
• A fully-equipped Kitchen, stainless steel appliances including: fridge / freezer, gas oven / stove, microwave, coffee maker, cooking utensils / dishes / silverware; hot & cold drinking water dispenser; dishwasher
• A modern Bathroom with shower.
Also: complimentary linens & towels; free WiFi; high ceilings throughout.
The Prospect Ave Station of the “R” subway line is literally on the corner of the block; Manhattan is about 15 minutes away on the “R”, World famous Home of the Brooklyn Nets at the Barclays Center is 3 train stops away (5 minute train ride or 15 minute walk). Bars, boutiques, cafés, galleries, great restaurants are all around the apartment.
This apartment is located on the third floor of the building (two flights up) it is fully renovated and has views of the NYC downtown skyline.
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
What an amazing time in park slope! Entire apt to ourselves and great location! Love the new renovations!