|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
- high season : May-mid July & September-October & End of year
- low season : mid January- February
150 feet from the trendy 'canal saint-martin', in the heart of paris...
'little house in paris' is in our courtyard, hidden at the end of a private alley...
Seated on the terrace, overlooking at our rose, bamboo and orange trees, you'll feel peaceful and relax as if staying in french countryside, while you'll stay right in the center of the city!
The house has been fully renovated in winter 2012: bathroom, kitchen, wall paintings, equipments, towels...
* sleeps comfortably 2 people (queen size bed)
* terrace, with a view on our private courtyard
* bathroom with japanese style bath & toilet
* fully equipped kitchen, with washing machine
* trendy and safe neighborhood
* 4 doors (with 2 secured code) between street and you
* amazingly quiet though situated in a very central location
* high-speed internet (adsl, wifi) connection
Little house (27 sq meter) :
Living room with kitchen space (12 sq meter),
Bed on the mezzanine (7 sq meter),
Bathroom (2 sq meter)
And outside private little terrace (4 sq meter)
All the comfort of home :
* living room with a club chair, a 2 seater sofa, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers
* real mattress bed 'queen size' on the mezzanine
* fully equipped kitchen (fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, vitro-cooker, eating utensils), washing machine, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, bedding and linen, towels. On request: vacuum ...
* tea (mariage frères), herbal tea, coffee, sugar, mineral water, salt, pepper, olive oil, hand soap, laundry soap, detergent... And some other basics
MONUMENTS-LEISURE close to the house
Near the center G. Pompidou (Beaubourg), the Halles, the P.Picasso Museum (the area Le Marais is at walking distance), the Parc de la Villette (Cité des Sciences, geode, Cité des enfants, Cité de la Musique, shows at the great Halle de la Villette ...), the Parc des Buttes Chaumont, the cemetery of Père Lachaise ...
A lot of design shops, bar and restaurant all in the area, very busy in the evenings and on weekends, a little typical food Sunday market at the corner… Walks, run or cruise (boat) along the Canal Saint-Martin, evening picnic along the canal or in the Square Villemin ...
Location - accessibility
* 50m from the very trendy canal saint-martin
* 2min from a 'vélib' station' (public 'rent a bike')
* conveniently accessible by public transportation: 3 very close underground (subway/tube) lines (5, 4 and 2), plus the main station republique within 10 min walk (lines : 3, 5, 8, 9 and 11).
* within walking distance from train stations :
Gare de l'est (8 min) or gare du nord (17 min).
Passionate traveler !
I will be glad to welcome you in my little house. I can give you some good tips.
See you soon.
segire purchased this house in 2003
Walking distance (15-20min) to center G. Pompidou (Beaubourg), the P.Picasso Museum (Marais district), the Parc des Buttes Chaumont... Direct public transportation (15-20min) to Cathedral Notre-Dame, La Sainte Chapelle, shopping center Le printemps or Les Galeries Lafayettes, the cemetery of Père Lachaise, the Parc de la Villette (Cité des Sciences, geode, Cité des enfants, Cité de la Musique, shows at La grande Halle de la Villette)...
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Rate|
End of Year
18 Dec 2014 - 4 Jan 2015
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.