|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Welcome to Plaza Morpho Suites! We offer you high quality accomodations, in a great location, at an affordable price. A better alternative to a hotel for your short term or long term accomodation needs!
This suite includes:
- One queen bed with linens.
- Private full bathroom with shower and hot water
- Cable TV in the bedroom.
- One sofa-bed in the living room. Linens provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary eating and cooking utensils.
- Coffee maker
- Free Wifi
- Free access to a washer and dryer
- Free parking with 24hr security.
Restaurants a few steps from your suite include:
- Dunkin Donuts
- Quiero Frutas
- Toto's Pizza.
- Loroco's (next door)
- Coffee Cup (next door)
- Subway (right across the street)
Plaza Morpho Suites management office can help you make any reservations you may need and give you advice regarding transportation inside Honduras. We are committed to offering you the best service and options for your stay in San Pedro Sula. And although you are welcome to use our washer and dryer at no extra charge, we also offer you laundry and cleaning services for an additional fee, so you don't have to worry while on vacation!
Things to do from Plaza Morpho Suites:
- 10min drive: Bus terminal. Mall Galerias. City Mall. S.P.S Cathedral. Parque Central. Coca-Cola sign hike and a great city view.
- 45min-1hr drive: Panacam Lodge. Lago de Yojoa. Puerto Cortes beach. Pulhapanzak (for the tallest waterfall in Honduras, and awesome tour behind the waterfall, also canopy and tubing in the river)
- Airport, 25min drive from Plaza Morpho.
We look forward to hosting you!
* key words: short term stay, long term stay, hotel, budget, cheap hotel, san pedro sula, rooms for rent, apartment.
House Rules: WELCOME!
Plaza Morpho is committed to offering the best service for your stay in San Pedro Sula. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay a more pleasant one.
Our main office provides a complimentary service to help make any reservations and guide you with your travel plans in Honduras. Open from Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm. Closed for lunch from 12-1pm. Sat from 8am till Noon. Local calls are free of charge.
Guidelines and additional services for your stay:
1. Please be respectful of the building and neighbors. Quiet time starts after 10pm.
2. No parties or people that have not been verified to stay in the apartment are allowed in the apartment.
3. Damaged property will be charged at our discretion.
4. You are welcome to use the washer and dryer located behind the stairs, on the first floor. The main office can provide you with individualized detergent packets for $1.00 each. You are welcome to buy your own at the supermarket. For directions to the supermarket please ask the main office.
5. We can also provide you with a phone that you may use while you stay in San Pedro Sula, for a one time flat fee of $20.00 payable when you receive the phone. You will be able to add minutes with a credit card or call the main office for free and they can add minutes for you. Please pay for minutes added by the main office before your departure. Replacement for a lost phone is $100.00. If you are interested in using this phone please let us know.
6. The Tuno Art tapestries you see on the walls are for sale and will help a good cause. Please read the description to learn more.
7. Please leave keys in the mailbox next to the door at the bottom of the stairs before your final departure. If you forget to leave the keys, there will be a charge of $50 dollars to replace locks.
8. If you would like a daily cleaning service, your bed made and any dishes washed, please let the main office know. Daily cleaning service fee is $4.00/day. Cleaning service is available Monday through Friday + Saturday till noon.
9. Any outstanding balance from the purchase of additional services like phone, detergent, cleaning service, the purchase of Tuno Art tapestries or tips for the cleaning staff may be left in the envelope provided. Please specify what the payment is for on the enclosed form. Please deposit envelope and keys in the mailbox before you leave. You can also make a payment through PayPal at . Please send an email specifying payment or fill out the form provided and specify payment was made through PayPal. Dollar-Lps exchange should be calculated at $1 to Lps.21.
10. Always lock your door before you leave. If you leave Plaza Morpho after 8pm please be sure to lock the entrance gate at the bottom of the stairs. It locks just by pulling it shut. The gate is opened every morning usually at 8am.
11. Wifi password for the apartment will be provided upon arrival.
12. If you happen to loose or forget your keys after business hours you can call Vera at *****.
We hope you enjoy your stay! Please leave a review on the website where you made your reservation. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager (EUR), before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.