|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
With stunning ocean views, this condo is located in a prestigious beachfront complex graced with tropical gardens and marvellous beaches. The condo is nestled away from the crowds, is just a two minute walk to restaurants and ten minute walk to the center of the town. Enjoy a direct view of the ocean with stunning sunsets from your own private balcony.
This new 3 bedroom and 3.5 bathroom beachfront condo is professionally decorated with the finest furniture and amenities. This unique condo has all the amenities and luxurious details to include:
- spacious master bedroom with Jacuzzi
- stainless steel fixtures and appliances
- air conditioning
- cedar walk-in closets
- 55 inch flat screen HDTV with DVD in living room
- dining room table for 8 people
- 42 inch flat screen HDTVs in every bedroom
- large balconies for entertaining guest with amazing views of the turquoise waters.
- daily maid service
The condo is within Hispaniola Beach Oceanfront community which is designed with all the amenities for those who are looking for the ultimate: a perfect location across from the exotic Sosúa Bay, on site services for greater comfort, modern, avant-garde interiors with romantic Victorian features on the outside and, above all, the perfect place to enjoy life to the fullest.
Rates include cleaning daily (excluding Sunday and holidays), cable TV, wireless Internet, water filtration system (hot and cold), 24/7 security, and back-up generator.
Stunning beaches, amazing sunsets, great cuisine, exciting nightlife, and culturally diverse.
Professionally Decorated with the Finest Appointments.
AMENITIES INCLUDED IN EVERY RENTAL UNIT
- Fully staffed administration and rental office onsite to make your experience worry free.
- Within gated community with 24 hour security
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, blender, & toaster
- Fully equipment with all kitchen dishes, towels, pots/pans, wine opener, & cutlery
- Fully equipped with all bath linens & towels
- Daily maid/housekeeping service
- Daily pool and garden service
- Iron Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer in condo
- Water Cooler with drinking water
- Wireless high speed internet
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom
- 55 inch or greater flat screen TV in the living area
- DVD Player
- Cable TV
- All towels and sheets
- A/C units in each bedroom
- Ceilings fans in living room and bedrooms
- Open living/dining areas with dining suite and living room suite
- BBQ on outside terrace
- Garbage collection
- Many green zones with community
- Private or community pool with loungers
- Within 20 minutes walking distance to beaches, restaurants, grocery store, & pharmacy
- Within 20 minute walking distance to casino, bars, clubs, nightlife, & shopping
AT YOUR REQUEST, SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR A FEE
- Airport Pickup
- Private Chef
- Massage in rental unit
- Tours and excursions
- Grocery shopping
- Diving and snorkeling
- Windsuring and kiteboarding
- Deep sea fishing
- Zip lining
- Horseback riding
- Canyoning and hiking
- Sailing, kayaking, ride the banana boat, or going out on a catamaran
- White water river rafting
- Whale watching
Beautiful beachfront luxury condo , very comfortable and loved the decoration,excellent beach, walking distance to restaurants. Maid service , air conditioning. I'm definitely going back!!!!
The lovely tropical beaches are the main attraction of Sosua. Activities in Sosua include glass-bottom boat tours, waters sports like snorkeling, diving and kite surfing, as well as night life and shopping in luxury boutiques or local souvenir shops. With a tropical Caribbean climate, Sosua also offers plenty of opportunities for sunbathing and relaxing on the beach. Charter boats for sailing and sport fishing in Sosua are available and there are also several beautiful waterfalls near Sosua to visit. Activity tours. Snorkeling and diving tours in Sosua depart from Playa Sosua. The area of Cabarete near Sosua is popular for windsurfing. Horseback riding and jeep tours are available. Whale watching in Sosua is a popular activity during the winter months, and local tour operators offer rafting and mountain biking tours. The North coast of Dominican Republic also offers a few golf courses worth trying if you are visiting Sosua
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Rate|
18 Dec 2014 - 5 Jan 2015
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
31 Mar 2015 - 9 Apr 2015
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||$200|
|Notes||Rate increase on National & International Holidays and events. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.