Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in .6th St-Germain-des-Pres - Guénégaud
50sqm, 1 bedroom, 1 living – kitchen area, 1 bathroom, Sleeps 4.
- Steps from the River Seine and Notre Dame
- In the heart of SAINT GERMAIN DES PRES near the PONT DES ARTS.
PARISIAN APARTMENT next to the River Seine and Notre Dame.
This apartment really is in the centre of all things Parisian. Just steps from the River Seine and Notre Dame you are right in the heart of the most beautiful city in the world.
The area surrounding ODEON metro station is hugely popular amongst tourists and locals alike, there are plenty of cafes, restaurants and bars from which you can grab a coffee and watch the people go by. In these streets you will find the quintessential elements of Parisian life, the boulangeries and their tempting scent of freshly baked patisseries and baguettes, butchers and their delicious poulets rotis, tabacs, street orchestras and classic French architecture all make for an amazing experience.
This apartment means you are close and in walking distance to most of the main sights in Paris such as The MUSEE DU LOUVRE, The MUSEE D’ORSAY, NOTRE DAME, The PANTHEON. Access to other parts of the city such as the SACRE COEUR and the EIFFEL TOWER is easy as you are minutes from the METRO station Odeon.
- Charming apartment with traditional Parisian features
- Centrally located – close to the Saint Germain des Pres, The Louvre, Notre Dame
- Washer/dryer and hairdryer provided
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable television
- Metro : Odeon (Lines 4 and 10)
This 60sqm apartment is located on the first floor of a charming Parisian residential building.
This apartment has beautiful Parisian architecture with all the comforts of home. Beautiful high-beamed ceilings really offer you the true Parisian apartment experience. On entering, you are greeted by a spacious hallway from which you can access the master bedroom with a large double bed that is towards the rear of the property away from the street ensuring a peaceful nights sleep. The master bedroom also benefits from a spacious closet so that during your stay you can truly settle in, put that suitcase away for a while and make yourself at home! Through the master bedroom you have access to the bathroom.
The modern bathroom has a spacious shower, as well as a sink, hair dryer, vanity mirror and heated towel rail. On arrival 2 complementary toilet rolls, shampoo, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
Back in the hallway you have the separate toilet. The large hallway opens up into the living and kitchen area. The kitchen is bright and fully equipped for your stay. There is a 4 burner electric cooker, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, coffee maker and tea kettle. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby as well as a dining table allowing you to dine in style. There is also a washing machine and drying rack for your convenience.
The lounge area has a comfortable sofa on which you can watch the flat screen television with a mix of French, English and foreign language channels. This sofa can be pulled out to provide an additional sleeping area if needed.
Moreover, this accommodation has heating and strong WIFI Internet connection. This spacious and comfortable apartment in the city center enables you to combine tourism and entertainment in an easy way.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Why Johan: Owner / Property Manager chose .6th St-Germain-des-Pres
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (near the Louvre, le Marais, Hotel de Ville, the Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a Parisian, you love to live in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris by foot or by bike !
What makes this apartment unique
- is fully equipped with everything you should need (towels, bed linens, hair dryer, free WIFI internet, TV, coffee machine...)
- has been newly renovated for short term rental
- is located close to grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and more to experience the Parisian lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!