Wonderful location - gorgeous rental!
We rented this home for our family during a weekend destination wedding. Could not have been happier with our choice.
The location overlooking the bay was fantastic. Our adult children walked in and all commented that - with all beautiful appointments - it looked like something off MTV "Cribs". The marble floors and ironwork make it special from the moment you enter. We LOVED the roof terrace - the view was spectacular. Great beds, loved all the private terraces and balconies. Excellent proximity to everything you come to Old San Juan to experience. Vinnie (property rental agent) was super responsive and helpful. Would HIGHLY recommend with these tiny caveats:
1. As has been listed in other reviews, there is limited-to-no parking. We had so many people to transport, we ended up renting a van and found a parking garage a couple of blocks away. Just be aware that they are not kidding when they say "no parking available"
2. This property is definitely an "adult only" type of place - it is not for children or aged (we had both in our party - the couple with small children decided they would be more comfortable in a nearby hotel because of all the marble floors - and some of the elderly in the party could not navigate the steps more than once a day, so they mostly stayed on the street level).
3. We had a little difficulty in regulating the temperature with the a/c thermostats. No matter how much we turned the thermostat degrees up, the bedrooms were cold at night. Not a problem for portions of our party, but we could not locate additional throws/covers for the ones who were too chilly. I know this shouldn't seem like a problem in a city where it's 85 degrees most of the time, but it was.
4. They were down one employee at the time of our arrival, so our only contact on-site did not speak English - we downloaded an app that could translate for us.
5. Also, for extended stays, the addition of a washer/dryer would be a welcome addition.
None of these inhibited our enjoyment of the property and would highly recommend.
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?