Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Eastsound - The Orcas Ohana
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
* Brand new sofa and love seat, plus a new 46 inch flat screen TV with DirecTV in the living room! New Queen beds in all rooms.
* Craftsman home, 1600 sq ft, built in 2007, perches on a hillside bordering Eastsound, Orcas Island, WA
* 3 bedrooms, 2 baths home sleeps 6 - 8 people MAX
* Every room has gorgeous southern views over the ocean
* Centrally located in the heart of Orcas Island: close to Moran State Park, kayak & bicycle rentals, art galleries, restaurants, beaches, theatre, trails, boutique shops, coffee houses, bookstores, library, ice cream and gelato parlors, groceries, pubs, and organic Farmer's Market
* Granite and marble countertops, beautiful cherry hardwood floors
* Pack n' Play crib is available for the smallest travelers
* Huge balcony off of main floor; bonfire pit and picnic table off of bottom floor patio
* Master bath features gigantic jacuzzi tub; both baths have heated travertine floors!
* 5-minute walk into downtown Eastsound, ranked #1 for small town charm in America by Sunset Magazine
* Dogs are welcome! (1 well behaved dog per stay, except with prior approval)
- pets considered
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About Nicki Guyton
Orcas Island is a “one in a million” experience. I felt it immediately upon my first visit, and within no time at all I’d gone and purchased this gorgeous home overlooking the ocean with the intention of writing my next book there.
Alas, I missed my family and friends in Portland too much, and that’s when the idea for The Ohana vacation rental was
I sincerely hope that your stay in this home brings you and your ohana members an abundance of laughter, joy, and memories that you will talk about and remember for many years to come.
Owner of The Orcas Ohana
Nicki Guyton purchased this house in 2007