Welcome to our brand new villa My Way, a gorgeous 5 bedroom villa located in Colombier with sweeping views of the ocean. The villa is named after Frank Sinatra’s legendary track and other parts of the villa also represent mid century singers.
The living room is really stunning with a luxurious décor and is graced with a grand piano, giant screen and video projector. The kitchen is fully equipped with high-end, professional-grade appliances for any chef to prepare gourmet feasts.
There is a unique Lego dining table on the covered terrace that can seat up to 18 people and there is a remote controlled screen which is a nice option for al fresco dining. The deck area is very spacious and has a fabulous view of Flamands beach.
The outside deck has a large comfy couch perfect for relaxing with friends or family and the deck also features a Jacuzzi which spills over into one of the two heated infinity pools. In the evenings, the dramatic lighting beautifully showcases the contemporary architecture
The villa has five equal en suite bedrooms that are all named after mid century singers- Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., Elvis Presley, Paul Anka and the amazing Nina Simone. All the bedrooms have king size bedrooms with his and hers dressing rooms and retractable TVs with DVD players and offer both French and US Satellite.
An underground garage can accommodate eleven cars.
• Ocean Front
• Stunning Views
• A/C in all bedrooms
• Equal bedrooms
• French and US Satellite
• Eden Rock VIP Access
• Gas BBQ
• Maid Service Daily, except Sundays & Holidays
• 2 pools
VIP ACCESS CARD to the hotel Eden Rock
Complimentary Guestcare Services Include:
• Assistance with travel arrangements to and from the island
• Meet & Greet upon arrival at the airport or port
• Transfer upon arrival to your luxury villa where a warm welcome and cool drinks await
• Arrangement of car rental requirements
• Setup of your local cellphone with 24/7 access to a personal concierge
• Lovely fresh continental breakfast delivered to your villa every morning
• Delivery of take-out meals from Eden Rock’s Jean-George Vongerichten restaurants
• Organising of all entertaining and special party requirements
• Stocking of villa’s bar and kitchen to your preference in advance and upon request
• Reservations for restaurants, sports activities, boats, water sports, wellbeing… Anything you may dream of will be a pleasure to take care of Sunchairs, umbrellas, coolbags and towels for picnics on the island’s spectacular beaches
Eden Rock – St Barths Hotel Complimentary Services Include:
• Your personalised VIP card to allow easy access to Eden Rock Hotel
• An expense account linked to your VIP card for purchases at Eden Rock’s restaurants, gallery and boutiques
• Use of Eden Rock’s fitness centre including fun group fitness sessions
• Access to the hotel’s business desk with comprehensive office facilities and Wifi connection throughout the property
By Reservation Only:
• Scrumptious breakfast buffet at the Sand Bar restaurant (40€ per person)
• Sun loungers, shady umbrellas and full beach service with amenities provided by the Eden Rock team on St Jean beach – including the use of kayaks, paddle boards, snorkelling gear and watersports equipment (40€ per person)
Welcome to our brand new villa My Way, a gorgeous 5 bedroom villa located in Colombier with sweeping views of the ocean. The villa is named after Frank Sinatra’s legendary track and other parts of the villa also represent mid century singers. You are alos close to the amenities of the stunning town of gustavia. Grand bleu is also just a couple of minutes walk from shell beach which is one of the calmest on the island and one of the few that points directly to the sunset.
Shell beach is short walk from the capital gustavia, and the scene of many weekend festivities. You can take a dip in the wonderfully calm waters after a day’s shopping in the town. Restaurant do brazil is located on the beach. There is a lovely view to the islands of statia and saba. It is a good place to go when the other beaches are a bit too windy as it is almost always tranquil and calm enough for swimming and sun bathing.
St barths is a stunning volcanic mass of 8 square miles. St barths has a wonderful french flavour combined with the unique warmth and friendliness of the caribbean. It offers an incredible level of sophistication and stunningly beautiful beaches and landscapes. You will feel you have landed in paradise when you arrive at gustave iii airport. St barths or st barth in french is truly one of the most naturally beautiful, peaceful and safe islands in the world.
Gustavia is one of the prettiest harbour towns in the caribbean. Its steep bay walls tumble to a rectangular waterfront with attractive red-roofed buildings overlooking the harbour from three sides. There is a lovely board walk around much of the waterfront. Here you will find lots of small boats and tenders moored at the restaurants and bars which gives it a lovely atmosphere. In the winter season, gustavia is one of the most fashionable places in the world with many luxury yachts moored shoulder to shoulder.
On shore the streets are steep and narrow and full of character. There is often a lively buzz around many of the bars and restaurants particularly along the boardwalk. The streets are lined with serious fashion names such as louis vuitton and hermes as well as some beautiful boutiques and designers that are unique to st barths.
Saint jean is second in size to the capital of gustavia and is also the only other sizable town in st barths. St jean sits on the island’s north shore on baie de st-jean just over the hill from gustavia. The small airport of st barths lies at one end of st jean and it is always fascinating to watch the tiny planes coming into land over a steep hill and down onto the second shortest runway in the world. Aswell as the beautiful eden rock hotel, there are several other nice restaurants and bars along st jean beach. Behind the beach, just a couple of minutes walk the eden rock, is the small town where there are two rows of very chic shops and some restaurants and bars.
The main restaurant at the eden rock is also worth a mention. Aptly named “on the rocks”, it has a beautiful atmosphere under the stars matched with fabulous internationally inspired cuisine by the world famous chef jean-georges vongerichten.
An amazing number of restaurants in lovely settings dot the island and the food is almost always exceptional. St. Barth is truly a paradise for gourmets and foodies alike. St barths has over 80 restaurants that range from gastronomique fine dining in the best hotels to sidewalk cafes and feet-in-the-sand beachside grilles. Food ranges from traditional french to west indian flavour. You will even find some of the best italian food on the planet in st barths. With provisions flown in from paris every day, and often paired with local seafood, dining here is considered to be the best in the caribbean, and rivals any city in the world.