Photos and Description of this 6 bedroom holiday villa in Kep - Villa Romonea
Villa with six rooms, tennis court and deep saltwater pool on a land of 2 ha.
Landmark architectural master house built in 1969, renovated as a private Villa with its six rooms, to welcome and accommodate group of 12 to 18 guests for an unforgettable stay.
- Four Double-bed and two Twin-bedrooms
- Air-conditioning, Ceiling fans throughout
- Solar powered hot water and electricity
- Full service incl. all meals & drinks
- Housekeeping Services Available
- Tennis Court, 6-hole golf driving range and Recreation facilities available
- Entertainment room with Satellite TV, DVD player, movie collection, Internet WiFi & workstation.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Stephane Arrii
Living in Cambodia since 1999, i decided to focus on development of my own property for my family and friends, in the region of Kep.
Stephane Arrii purchased this villa in 2007
Why Stephane Arrii chose Kep
I felt in love in Kep for the beauty of the region and unique climate, the favourite location of the Khmer and international elite before the war. Willing to secure a getaway for my family, i discovered the Villa in 2007 and i have been stunned by the amazing architecture and location.
What makes this villa unique
As the location and the energy of the Villa is unique, all guests will find a peacefull environement to enjoy rare time of rest and leisure in a Villa edited in TImes magazine as the Corbusean retreat of the Khmer elite. As the Villa is very popular for parties, weddings, holidays between friends and families, specially with kids and children. They love it so much with a wonderful team make you feel cosy at you own home.