Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday condo in World - Concord 2 in the South End
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 3
_ - Located In The South End - Walk to Copley -_
Victorian charm on a historic, South End, tree lined street. This quiet, spacious one bedroom apartment has elements of the original Victorian detail, including high ceilings, decorative carved marble mantels and a bow front living room. Immerse yourself in one of the premier neighborhoods of Boston.
- Conveniently located only one block from a Silver Line T stop with direct service to downtown Boston.
- Surrounded by some of the finest restaurants that the South End has to offer, within seven blocks of the shops at Prudential Center in the Back Bay.
- Parking: Although this unit does not offer off-street parking, there is convenient meter parking just a block away and several pay lots nearby.
- Fully furnished, providing our guests with all the conveniences of home during their visit to Boston.
- Efficiency kitchen, fully equipped with an apartment size refrigerator, dishwasher, range stove, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Swank Properties also provides cooking utensils, silverware, cookware, glasses and more.
- All units include bed and bath linens, toilet paper, paper towels and dishwasher soap.
- Each unit features premium satellite or cable television and free wireless broadband Internet access.
Transportation to and from a Swank Properties unit is very convenient and easy. Whether using public transportation or a car, all of our units are selected based on their ease of access to public transportation and interstate highways. This unit is located within 1 block of the Boston T (subway) system.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed