Photos and Description of this 8 bedroom holiday villa in Firostefani - Sea Horse Residence
8 ensuite bedrooms (up to 20 guests), pool, jacuzzi, fully staffed, cook on site
Recently renovated, the property features traditional Cycladic architecture, famous for its uniqueness and charm. It is just a short walk to the island’s capital, where a multitude of shops, restaurants, bars, and museums can be found, and an easy drive to Santorini’s extraordinary archeological sites and stunning beaches.
The island has the shape of a crescent with the property located at its middle. Thus, the location of Sea Horse Residence gives its guests the opportunity to admire the view of the Caldera at its full width, from the village of Oia all the way to Akrotiri and the volcano. At any time of day, light and colours create breathtaking views that inspire excitement and awe that make the guest’s stay an unforgettable experience.
Our venue can accommodate up to 18 people for weddings, vow renewals, anniversaries, workshops or simply for a family or friends’ holiday where you can enjoy the exclusive use of the residence. Almost any kind of service required can be provided.
The residence is build in four levels. The villa has the capacity to accommodate up to 18 people and serve up to 50 people in galas, luncheons, etc
The villa consists of:
• a twin room with an en suite bathroom (bathtub)
• a double room with a queen-size bed, an en suite bathroom (shower) and an outdoor sitting area
• a studio with a double bed, a shower, a kitchen, an indoor sitting area, an outdoor sitting area and a balcony
• a studio with a double bed, a shower, a kitchen, an indoor sitting area with a foldout sofabed, an outdoor sitting area and a balcony
• a patio of 100 m2 that includes a swimming pool, deck chairs, a bar, a WC, a fully equipped kitchen, a BBQ and two sitting areas for 12 people each.
• a double room with an en suite bathroom (bathtub)
• a double room (mezzanine) with a study and a sauna
• a sitting area, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen
• a studio with a queen-size bed, a bathroom, a kitchen, a sitting area, and a balcony
• a study with a double foldout sofabed, a WC and shower
• a patio of 50 m2 which includes a Jacuzzi, a BBQ and an outdoor sitting area for 12 people
All the areas of the residence have a view of the Caldera and the famous sunset of Santorini.
Amenities include, between others, ai conditioning, dionisian white marble floors, smart TV, wi-fi, radio/MP3 players, luxury sheets, bathtowel, bathrobe and pool towel, 'L'Occitane' bath amenities, breakfast freshly prepared at the residence by our cook .
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Why chantal roger chose Firostefani
Because it is UNIQUE !!
What makes this villa unique
- Breathtaking and pristine view
- Unbelievable magical sunsets
- So private that you feel alone on top of the world ... and close to the Olympan Gods
Guestbook comments from the owner
12 Aug 2013
Words cannot describe how grateful we are to Christina and Themis at the beautiful seahorse villa. We had our wedding there this year 12/7 which was a last minute change of venue to what we had planned. Christina and Themis went completely out of their way to make sure our day was perfect.They are not only the most friendliest and welcoming people we have ever met but also extremely professional. The villa location and layout is unbelievable. We had a group of 8 people staying with ample privacy and space. The villa is cleaned daily always immaculate. Pooldeck area amazing for sunsets and cocktails. Thank you for making our stay in Santorini so memorable. We will be back!