Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in .7th Palais Bourbon/Eiffel Tower - Cite de L'alma
1 Bedroom, 1 Living-room, 1 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining Area, Sleeps 4
- Eiffel Tower view from the apartment window – just a 5 minute walk
- 5 minutes to Champs Elysées, Bateaux Mouches, Hotel des Invalides.
DELUXE AND STYLISH apartment in the beautiful 7th arrondissement near the Eiffel Tower.
This prestigious apartment is located in a traditional Parisian residential building in the safe and bourgeois 7th arrondissement. The apartment has a view of the EIFFEL TOWER from the window - one of the most iconic landmarks in the world.
From the apartment you can also walk to the famous CHAMPS ELYSEES, TROCADERO, the BATEAUX MOUCHES and HOTEL DES INVALIDES and PLACE DE LA CONCORDE. If you want to access other famous landmarks you can take the metro from your nearest station Ecole Militaire.
By METRO you can easily visit the beautiful shopping area of The MARAIS, or head up to the bohemian MONMARTRE area and visit the SACRE COEUR.
Surrounding your apartment, you also have the luxury of being able to choose from multiple restaurants, supermarkets, cafés, wine bars, brasseries and more. Have a truly memorable stay in Paris at this apartment and profit from all this beautiful safe area has to offer. Can it get more Parisian?
- Charming apartment in the most central location
- Centrally located – close to the Marais, The Louvre Museum, Notre Dame
- Washer/dryer and hairdryer provided
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable television
- Metro : Tuileries or Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre (Lines 1 and 7)
This 60sqm apartment is located on the fifth floor of a charming Parisian residential building with and elevator.
This sleek apartment would be perfect for a family, as it offers all the comforts of home in a foreign city. On entering there is an entryway from which you can access all of the rooms in the apartment. Just off the hall you have the master bedroom with plenty of closet space and storage for all your belongings and a bright window overlooking an interior courtyard ensuring a quiet nights sleep. Sleep peacefully at night whilst still being just steps from the excitement and hustle and bustle of central Paris. One set of fresh towels and linens are provided for your arrival.
The modern bathroom has a large walk in shower, as well as a sink, bidet, hair dryer and toilet. On arrival 2 complementary toilet rolls, shampoo, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
The hallway opens up into the living and kitchen area. The kitchen is bright, modern and fully equipped for your stay. There is a 4-plate electric cooker, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, coffee maker and kettle. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby as well as a full sized dining table that will comfortably seat 4 people.
The lounge area is tastefully decorated and has a comfortable sofa on which you can watch the flat screen television with a mix of French, English and foreign language channels. This sofa can be pulled out to provide an additional sleeping area if needed. From the windows in the living and kitchen area you can see the Eiffel Tower that really tells you that you are in Paris!
Moreover, this accommodation has heating and strong WIFI Internet connection. This small and comfortable apartment in the city center enables you to combine tourism and entertainment in an easy way.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 80 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Why Johan: Owner / Property Manager chose .7th Palais Bourbon/Eiffel Tower
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a Parisian, you love to leave in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris only by foot or by bike !
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment :
- is with a complete equipment (towels, bed linen, hair dryer, internet, TV…)
- has just been renovated, and it is very luxurious.
- is close to groceries stores, bakeries, restaurants to experience Parisians lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!