Contact Jeanne to learn more!
An utterly unique masterpiece of wood and windows, Italian luxury and Eastern simplicity, the Adobe Zen House is situated on three private acres in the mountains of Taos, New Mexico with panoramic vistas of the landscape, the town of Taos and San Antonio Mountain in the distance.
Lovingly designed for peace-seekers and entertainers alike, the open floor plan is equipped with a professional kitchen, elegant dining area, and enormous living spaces. The great room is naturally lit from all sides by picture windows and French doors that open to a spacious covered patio and minimal Japanese inspired gardens. In the center of the flowing living areas, an atrium opens to the sun and stars through 400 square feet of glass panels directly above a central play-space for the child in all of us: an indoor sand-garden.
In the morning, wake to brilliant sunlight in every corner of the house. Take an hour to peruse the collection of books in the library. Spend your days walking the grounds and contemplating the beauty that surrounds you, or skiing on the world-famous slopes around Taos. In the evening, wander home for a hot tub or sauna, a glass of wine or a cup of hot green tea on your spectacular patio. Take in the clean mountain air and majestic views. Whip up an intimate meal for you and your guests or have a private chef prepare a sumptuous dinner party menu. In the evening relax and take in the breathtaking starlit sky outdoors on the portale (roofed patio), or with a push of a button open the ceiling panels to reveal the starry sky above. At bedtime retreat to the large cozy bedrooms and in the tranquil stillness enjoy peaceful sleep nestled in fine 100% cotten linen.
• 74-foot open concept great room with kitchen, living room, dining room, library and atrium
• 400 square feet of retractable glass panels directly above a central entertainment and play-space for the child in all of us: an indoor sand-garden
• Enormous stone fireplace
• Professional kitchen with breakfast bar
• Generous game room complete with a ping-pong and pool table
• Sauna with glass doors overlooking the mountains
• Hot tub for relaxing après ski
• Three-acre wooded grounds with spectacular views
• Minimal Japanese inspired gardens
• Indoor and outdoor meditation areas
• Equidistant between Taos Ski and Angel Fire Ski Hills
• Just 7 minutes from Town Center
ELITE DESTINATION HOMES
For three generations, Elite Destination Homes has cared for an exclusive collection of luxury vacation villas across the globe. We pride ourselves on our exceptional properties, exacting standards and high caliber of guest service. Our pre-trip and on location 5-star concierge service will cater to your every need from private chefs, maid service and recommendations on “can’t miss” dining and activities for a memorable experience. Visit the Elite Destination Homes website to view our full portfolio of properties.
2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 TRIPADVISOR “RATED EXCELLENT” AWARD
Elite Destination Homes is proud to be honored with this prestigious award for outstanding service.