Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in .4th Pompidou Centre/Le Marais - Platre
1 Bedroom, 1 Living-room, 4 Sleeps, 1 Full Bathroom, 1 Kitchen
- In the Heart of The Marais and just steps from the Pompidou Centre
- 5 Minutes to Hotel de Ville, The River Seine, The Louvre, Notre Dame
UNIQUE AND STYLISH apartment in the lively streets of the popular Marais district.
This beautiful apartment is situated in THE HEART OF THE MARAIS – one of the most charming pedestrian areas of Paris. You can easily wander these streets for hours, looking in the windows of all of the designer boutiques and stores as well as countless boulangeries and cafes. Just 2 minutes from the apartment you have the famous L’AS DU FALAFEL in the Jewish quarter, where you can get the best falafels in town. Be warned people will queue early to make sure they get these amazing falafels!
Just a 5-minute walk will take you to the imposing and magnificent HOTEL DE VILLE, or to the complete architectural opposite, the CENTRE POMPIDOU – both iconic buildings in their own right. You can stroll along to the RIVER SEINE and across on to the quaint Ile Saint Louis or take in the breathtaking views from the towers of NOTRE DAME.
This apartment is so central; you can easily walk to many of the most famous landmarks in Paris. To access the EIFFEL TOWER, the CHAMPS ELYSEE or the SACRE COEUR, you can easily hop on the metro at Hotel de Ville and be there within 10 minutes.
- Beautiful Parisian balcony with a view of the Pompidou Centre
- Located in a secure and tranquil residential building with private access
- 1 bedroom and Living room with a sofa bed
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable television
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and microwave
- METRO : HOTEL DE VILLE (Lines 1, 11)
This 75sqm apartment is located on the fifth floor of a charming Parisian residential building with and elevator.
This unique apartment with traditional features would be perfect for a family, as it offers all the comforts of home in a foreign city. On entering there is an entryway from which you can access all of the rooms in the apartment. Just off the hall you have the master bedroom with plenty of closet space and storage for all your belongings and a bright window overlooking an interior courtyard ensuring a quiet nights sleep. Sleep peacefully at night whilst still being just steps from the excitement and hustle and bustle of central Paris. One set of fresh towels and linens are provided for your arrival.
Just next to the entrance you have the kitchen. This kitchen is bright and fully equipped for your stay. There is a 4-plate electric cooker, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher and kettle. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby as well as a full sized dining table that will comfortably seat 4 people.
The master bathroom has a large combination bath and handheld shower, as well as a sink, hair dryer and a separate toilet just next door. On arrival 2 complementary toilet rolls, shampoo, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
The hallway then opens up into the sizeable living area. The lounge area is tastefully and individually decorated and has a comfortable sofa on which you can watch the flat screen television with a mix of French, English and foreign language channels. This sofa can be pulled out to provide an additional sleeping area if needed. From the balcony in the living area you can see the Pompidou Centre that really tells you that you are in Paris!
Moreover, this accommodation has heating and strong WIFI Internet connection. This spacious, light and comfortable apartment in the city center enables you to combine tourism and entertainment in an easy way.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 80 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
John: owner / property manager
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a Parisian, you love to leave in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris only by foot or by bike !
This apartment :
- is with a complete equipment (towels, soap, hair dryer, internet, TV…)
- has just been renovated.
- is close to groceries stores, bakeries, restaurants to experience Parisians lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!