Beautiful, pristine, recently built luxury villa, fully furnished, perfect for 3 couples or extended family and friends getting together in heavenly paradise. African mahogany millworks, granite counter-tops, Brazilian cherry & travertine floors throughout. Relax in the tropical, tranquil expanse of lush flora surrounding the villa.
• High end tasteful finishes and furnishings throughout. An exceptional architectural design brings you together with family & friends in the spacious Great Room, Media Rooms, and numerous Lanais with magnificent views of the golf course, mountains, waterfalls, rainbows and sunsets, while enjoying a private suite to retire to.
• Cascading water wall flows under the lanai at the entry to the master suites. Each suite and the master is at the end of a hall, complete onto itself. The master bedroom has a walk in shower and sunset lanai. A 4th bedroom/office combination has a fold out twin sofa and office desk with WiFi for the entire villa. There are also four air mattresses for sleeping in the media rooms or roomy suites.
• Two media rooms, 5 HDTVs, including one above the jacuzzi in the 1st floor Master Suite.
• A large, fully furnished kitchen with stainless steel appliances & essential provisions, including bar stools for many cooks to gather. Dine by the Koi fishpond on the middle lanai, relax on the four other 1st & 2nd floor furnished lanais, or in the hot tub for tropical sunsets.
• Fresh bouquets await you in every booked suite (weather & season permitting)
• Numerous beach chairs, sun-umbrella's, boogie boards, snorkel gear, and lawn games for all.
• A 3-5 minute drive (or walk) to St. Regis Resort Spa and Restaurant or Poolside Dining with gorgeous Hanalei Bay, Bali Hai, & panoramic mountain views.
• Walk to your choice of:
o 4 beaches* to swim, snorkel, boogie board and beach comb.
o Queen's Bath to explore
o Tennis courts at Hanalei Bay Resort
o World Renowned Makai Golf Course (The Prince Golf Course is 5 minute drive)
• Within 10-15 minute of driving you can:
o Explore numerous sandy, beaches, hiking trails, Zip-Lines, horseback riding, & bike rides.
o Rent paddleboards, surfboards, kayaks, snorkel equipment in Hanalei for the Bay and River.
o Take Helicopter tours from the Princeville Airport with stunning views of; precipitous Na Pali Coastline with razor thin spires to the heavens; Wai'ale'ale Crater with waterfalls from all sides at 3,000 ft high; and finally Waimea Canyon, 'the Grand Canyon of the Pacific'.
o Find numerous restaurants, luaus, and shops of all kinds from Kilauea to Hanalei.
• All with the Abundance of Aloha Ambiance pervading the lush Kauai North Shore.
* 1) Pu’u Poa Beach by St Regis Resort, 2) Hideaways Beach by Pu’u Poa Resort Condos, 3) Hideaway Beach by Pali Ka Kua Resort Condos, 4) Kaweonui/Sealodge Beach accessed by path just beside gate at the Kaweonui Road cul de sac.