Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in .5th Quartier Latin - Carmes
120sqm apartment, 2 Bedroom, 1 Living Room, Large Terrace, Sleeps 4.
- 3 Minute walk to Notre Dame and Saint Germain area.
- Close to the Panthéon, Jardin des Plantes, Hotel de Ville and the Centre Pompidou
ELEGANT AND LUXURIOUS apartment in a 17th century converted church.
This apartment truly has it all, location and elegance. Located in the highly sought after SAINT GERMAIN/LATIN QUARTER area, this apartment is perfectly located for anyone wanting to visit the beautiful City of Lights.
This lively area on the south bank of the RIVER SEINE, has been frequented for centuries by world famous authors, students and artists. You can visit places such as the famous CAFÉ DE FLORE and LES DEUX MAGOTS, once popular with people such as Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir and Albert Camus. Stroll along the streets next to the River Seine and browse among the antique shops and art galleries.
This apartment is just next to the Maubert Mutualité metro station, one which plays host to a wonderful fresh food market twice a week with the award winning fromager Laurent Dubois and many other fantastic local food stalls.
- Classical apartment in renovated 17th century church
- Space and tranquilty in the heart of the City of Lights
- Large terrace with comfortable seating area
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable TV
- Metro: Maubert-Mutalité (Line 10)
This apartment is located in a 17th century church that has been renovated to a high standard for residential use. The apartment is accessible through a secure, coded door, then with an individual apartment key and is on the 1st floor.
Beautifully furnished and finely designed, this apartment pays homage to the history and character of the church in which it is located whilst keeping your comfort in mind.
On entering, you are greeted by a spacious open living area with plenty of seating for all guests. The windows are the original lead lined church windows, adding to the atmosphere and ambience of the apartment. The living area has a large flat screen TV with a mix of English, French and foreign language channels so that you can keep up to
date with the international news during your stay. From the living area, you can access the beautiful terrace, a real rarity in Paris. Out here, there are large couches for relaxing with a glass of wine on a warm summer evening, or even for breakfast with a coffee and pain au chocolat.
The second bedroom is just off the living room, in a private screened off area for your privacy. Moving through into the apartment you have the master bedroom just off the hallway, with plenty of storage space found with a built in wardrobe. From here you can access the bathroom, which is also accessible off the hallway.
The bathroom has a large shower/bathtub combination with a hand washbasin and towel rail. On arrival 2 complimentary toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 100 €
- Damage Deposit: 600 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
John: owner / property manager
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a parisian, you love to leave in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris only by foot or by bike !
The apartment :
- THIS APARTMENT IS JUST UNIQUE : IN THE BACK OF A CHURCH AND A STUNNING TERRACE !!
- is with a complete equipment (towels, soap, hair dryer, internet, TV…)
- has just been renovated.
- is close to groceries stores, bakeries, restaurants to experience Parisians lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!