Great value, excellent location
I was satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
I was very happy with the location.
The vacation rental was very clean.
The property manager was very helpful.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
We did a 3-day weekend trip to Heavenly/Kirkwood, and this place located perfectly for Heavenly. You can't get a better deal for a large condo with a hot tub.
- Hot tub
- Well-stocked kitchen (needs more glasses)
- Queen/king beds are very comfortable
- Enough towels and such for everyone
- Roll-away beds & fold-out couch are just terrible
- TVs are childishly small
- No WiFi (not advertised as such, but still)
- Ordering process is painful. Who faxes rental agreements these days? Put your terms and conditions on the site, and give me an "I agree" button to click.
- While the place is adequately stocked with basic necessities, the rental agreement states that you might need to bring your own TP/soap/shampoo/cleaning supplies/etc. There should be no need for this with a short-term rental.
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?