Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday villa in North Caicos - Whitby White House
Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
ABOUT THE VILLA: 2 bedroom, 2 bath two-story villa with wrap around veranda located directly on Whitby Beach with powdery white sand and turquoise blue waters.
THE VERANDA: Enjoy the morning surise, afternoon breezes, evening cocktails, dinner in the warm Caribbean air and star gazing. the wrap around veranda begs the question, why even go inside?
THE BEDROOMS: Two airy bedrooms on upper level each with queen size beds, great views and wonderful breezes.
THE BATHROOMS: One bathroom on upper lever with tub/shower combination; another one with shower on lower level - great easy access for using while on the beach or afterwards.
THE KITCHEN: Vaulted ceiling in the fully equipped kitchen with separate dining area.
THE LIVING ROOM: Vaulted ceiling in entertainment/lounge area with DVD/VHS/CD player with wall of sliding glass doors with panoramic elevated beach and ocean views.
THE BEACH: WOW!
Keywords: secluded pristine powdery white sand turquoise blue water gentle breeze direct beachfront fabulous views
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Why Lynne and Brian chose North Caicos
After visiting Provo with my family, we fell in love with the Turks & Caicos Islands and wanted to find a home on one of the quieter neighboring islands. Some of the reasons for loving the T & C Islands are:
- The weather- constant tropical temperatures & beautiful breezes
- The most amazingly soft sandy beaches & warm turquoise water
- Easy access from the US, english speaking islands and US currency accepted
- Little to no crime
We chose this particular property because it was the nearest villa to the water's edge on North Caicos. It's situated on a nearly deserted 7 mile long stretch of beautiful beach. You can hear the surf all day long and we have beautiful views because the villa is two-stories high. We walked every inch of the beach before making the final decision. The sand is so soft and free of rocks in front of this particular property and because of the reef, there isn't any seaweed! This is really a great place to get away from it all, unplug, unwind and re-connect with the ones you love.
What makes this villa unique
- Middle Caicos is an easy drive for a great day trip - explore caves & visit the beach at Dragon Cay
- Beach-combing - spend the day walking the beach, collecting shells (including some huge conch shells) or build a sand castle in front of your private villa
- Swimming in the warm, seaweed free turquoise water
- Local foods, customs & traditions
- Unrivaled place to unplug and unwind
- Unique view of a shipwreck from our beach
- Napping or reading in one of the two hammocks under the palm trees
- Sun bathing in one of the six lounge chairs
- Stargazing at night - it's not unusual to see a shooting star