Amazing -- just like we wanted but beyond what we expected!
This condo was our second week in Hawaii and after staying at two mediocre places we weren't sure what to expect. Well, it certainly surpassed our expectations and provided even more than we were looking for.
1. The bed was very comfortable (PLUS).
2. The sofa was very comfortable so we didn't have to sit on our bed to watch tv.
3. The kitchen was well stocked with spices, coffee filters, more than one trash bag.
4. It was quiet. We didn't hear others except when we were on the deck.
5. There is a keypad to enter so you don't have to worry about ever losing your room key.
6. Water pressure in shower (with two heads) was wonderful.
7. The view -- amazing!! While we did not see one turtle when we were there, it was awesome to sleep with the windows open and listen to the waves. Hint-- open the shades all the way up or you will be up all night as they hit the window frame.
8. The location was perfect.
9. Boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrella, cooler are available to use.
I was comforted to find two "hurricane evacuation backpacks" hanging in the closet. Certainly hoping to not need them, it felt really good to know the owner of this property cared that much.
While we enjoy our grandchildren we really wanted a vacation without a lot of kids milling around. There is NOT a pool at this place, and it is located near the end of the road, away from the main beaches. While some people may be disappointed in this, we were delighted because there were not many children. There is a great coffee shop 1/2 mile away which made for a nice morning walk.
Without a single doubt, if we make it back to Kauai (and I think we will) we will be wanting this place again.
Thank you Bob!!
p.s. If you get there, be sure to check out the Jack Harter open side helicopter. We flew 2/14/13 and we are STILL smiling!!
People with Disabilities,
Helpful votes: 3/3
Did you find this review helpful?