|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
========INQUIRE ABOUT OUR LAST MINUTE SPECIALS ===========
====1-2-3 DAYS OPENING BETWEEN BOOKINGS ARE ON SPECIALS =====
========== This newly renovated condo in Waikiki Beach==========
=====sets new standards for an ultimate luxury vacationing in Hawaii====
THIS UNIT IS IDEAL FOR 2 COUPLES OR 2 FAMILIES TRAVELING TOGETHER.
YOUR UPSCALE SUITE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 2 separate main entrances*
- 2 separate units seamlessly joined together**
- 2 times the size, 2 times the ocean view
- 2 en-suite bedrooms - (1)closed off for absolute privacy and (1)closed off with 4-panel sliding doors
- 2 kitchens - (1)full kitchen and (1)wet bar/kitchenette
- 2 entertainment areas - (1)50-inch and (1)46-inch Flat Screen TVs
- 2 sets of entertainment systems: DVD CD iPhone Dock and a BOSE Wave Bluetooth Music Adapter
- 2 separate private lanais (balconies) that stare directly into the ocean below
- 2 computer desks/work stations with free high speed WIFI internet access
- 3 split A/C systems allowing different temperatures in the living room and in each of the bedrooms
- 3 BOSE Systems-(1)BOSE Cinemate Home Theatre System, (2)BOSE Acoustic/Wave Music System
- Complementary telephone is provided for all calls to 50 U.S. States and Canada
- * 2 separate main entrances allow guests to come and go without disturbing others.
- **2 independent units connected by back-to-back internal doors. Open the double-door during the day to enjoy a sprawling suite! Close off the double-door at night for absolute privacy.
- Our personal home is your island retreat while here on your paradise vacation.
- We bring Manhattan upscale living in Waikiki Beach.
- This space has been exquisitely interiored by a New York-based designer with attention to details.
- Kitchens, countertops, sliding doors, porcelain floors were exclusively designed, crafted and imported.
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the South Pacifics sparkling blue waters from every room.
- Waikiki Beach and Lagoon is right at your doorstep through the Ilikai private access to the beach.
- All photographs taken in, or from the balconies of the actual unit that you will occupy.
- Shopping and dinning are in your front yard, the beach is right in your back yard.
- What you see is what you get. It doesnt get any better!
BEDDING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 4-6 GUESTS): EACH BEDROOM HAS AN ADJOINING BATHROOM
- BEDROOM1 (closed-off with 4-panel sliding doors): (1)Marseille Geniune Leather King Size Bed
- LIVING ROOM (attached to Bedroom1): (1)Twin/Single Roll-Away Bed
- BEDROOM2 (complete privacy): (1)Marseille Geniune Leather Queen Bed,(1)Single Sofa Convertible
2 KITCHENS: OWNERS GO TO GREAT LENGHTS TO DESIGN THESE 2 KITCHENS ABOVE AND BEYOND
- equipped with range, full fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, blender, toaster
- rice/slow cooker, oven toaster, pots and pans, utensils, dishes, glasses, cups, mugs
WET BAR / KITCHENETTE:
- equipped with a wine and beverage cooler for your romantic evening entertainment and relaxation
- coffeemaker, wine glasses, ice bucket, utensils, dishes, mugs
2 ENTERTAINMENT AREAS:
ENTERTAINMENT AREA1: Located in the Living Room
- 50-inch Flat Screen TV, BOSE CineMate Home Theater System, BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System
- BOSE Wave Bluetooth Music Adapter, DVD Player, Computer Desk with High Speed WIFI Access.
ENTERTAINMENT AREA2: Located Within Bedroom2
- 46-inch Flat Screen TV, BOSE Wave Music System, Home Theater System
- DVD + CD Player + iPhone iPod Dock, Computer Desk with High Speed WIFI Access
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- Honolulu Island Wide Bus System has stops directly in front of the building.
- Valet parking is available thru the Ilikai for a fee
- Public parking is available at the south side of the building
- Advantage Car Rental located at the lobby
- Enterprise and National Car Rentals are directly across the street
- Paradise Car and Bike Rental adjacent to the east of Ilikai
FINE DINNING, FAST FOODS, GROCERY, BARS/CLUBS, SHOPPING: (WITHIN WALKING VICINITY)
- TOP OF ILIKAI - Sarentos Italian Restaurant offering a breathtaking Waikiki skyline & shoreline
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Ilikai Bar and Grill, Kuai Convenience Store, Aroma Caffe, Cinnamons Restaurant
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Gift and Souvenir Shops, Photography Shop, Spa and Massage
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Advantage Car Rental, Island Activities/Sight-Seeing Concierge Desk
- NEXT DOOR EAST OF ILIKAI - Hilton Hawaiian Village for more shopping and dinning.
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Honolulu Hotel, Morimoto (Iron Chef) Restaurant
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Honolulu Hotel Grand Ballroom, Addiction Night Club
- ACROSS THE STREET - McDonalds, ABC Superette, Subway Sandwich, Aloha Sushi
- ACROSS THE STREET - Kimo Bean Coffee Shop, Monsoon Indian Restaurant
- ACROSS THE STREET - Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar, Snapper Sports Bar & Grill
- WESTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Red Lobster, Outback Steak, ChartHouse Seafood+Beef, Harbour Pizza
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Kobe Japanese Steak House, Goofy Local Cuisine, Magokoro Japanese Rest.
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - ABC Convenience Store, Hawaiian Quilts
- NORTHSIDE OF ILIKAI - Wailana 24-Hr Dinner, IHOP, Todai Japanese Buffet, Singha Thai Rest.
- ALA MOANA MALL - 10 minutes walk to the west, for unlimited shopping with over 200 stores!
- WAIKIKI STRIP - 10 minutes walk to the east, for a world-class major brands shopping galore!
- HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER - 10 minutes walk
INFORMATION REGARDING TODDLERS AND CHILDREN:
-Our bedding furnishings and casual dinning area with high bar stools are not designed for toddlers and children. We will refer you to a crib and highchair rental company.
-The balconies, with railings that are 6 inches apart, are not recommended for toddlers and children. Keep toddlers and children away from the balconies. Keep balcony doors locked at all times.
Please send an E-mail with your Desired Dates and the Total Number in your Party; including all children.
PARTY EVENTS NOT PERMITTED:
This suite does not permit to convene parties or similar events for that purpose. If you are planning a party, do not book this suite.
All Ilikai private condo owners and guests do not have access to the hotel gym. There are two 24-Hour Fitness Gym locations nearby.
Due to unforeseen emergencies, you may need to postpone or cancel your vacation. We recommend that you obtain a Travel Insurance Plan, as we have cancellation policies to comply with.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK (FOR MORE PICTURES):
The SAFETY AND PRIVACY CONCERNS of our current guests are of utmost importance. Please do not include the unit number when you post a review. Thank you for your cooperation.
COPYRIGHT & PLAGIARISM NOTIFICATION:
Plagiarism is a crime and against the laws. Its copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing and cribbing. Its taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own regardless its a partial sentence or phrase.
All the Interior Designs and all of the pictures in this listing are copyrighted. Do not construct, design, publish our pictures or wordings without prior consent from the owner of this website.
Posh and Lavish, Waikiki, Ilikai, Hilton, Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Beach, Ala Moana Mall, Waikiki Strip, Hawaii Convention Center, Marina, Hawaiian Prince, Discovery Bay, Diamond Head, Free Internet, WIFI, 2 bedroom condo, beach front, ocean front, ocean view, Kalakaua, sleeps 4, sleeps 5, sleeps 6, 2 couples, 2 families, adjoining units, posh & lavish
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE NO. W54478615-01
VOTED NO. 1 BEST BEACH IN AMERICA 2014, KAHANAMOKU BEACH (pictured) is directly fronting the Ilikai Resort & Condo. THE PARADISE CONDO SUITE--only known to those few who can so appreciate what a luxury lifestyle means. The good life doesn't wait for those who hesitate. Stay at the ILIKAI CONDO and be the few to experience why the Hawaiian Royalties chose this location. Our family dream home is your dream home come true.
The Ilikai shares that prized position of being one of only two ocean front privately-owned condos right on Waikiki Beach, and Ilikai is by far the best! Ilikai is situated on a prime oceanfront strip of Waikiki Beach, which was once the playground of the Hawaiian Royalties.
A personal front row seat to watch and enjoy sail boats, cruise ships, canoes, surfing, beach goers, swimming activities, free Hawaiian Village Luau Show, Friday night fireworks and that MAGNIFICENT Pacific Ocean...right from the comfort your own private balcony. You can feel the energy, and witness the action. Its never a dull moment just sitting outfront.
My wife and I and the two kids simply loved this place. An amazing home that is exactly what we hoped to see when we walked in the doors. The location is excellent, amenities are clean and tidy and the beds extremely comfy. We loved the Bose entertainment system. Great views, excellent quality furnishings and an efficient but quiet air conditioning system. It was also a great bonus to have a separate room for the kids. I would certainly recommend this home.
From start to finish, this condominium is THE place to be. The owner and property manager were first class, from the moment I made my first inquiry to the very end when we checked out and closed everything out. I had lodging reservations at another place, until I discovered this unit was available. Great decision to stay here. As other reviews state, everything is provided, making the place feel like home. I could easily stay here for months on end, and would certainly stay here again on my next visit to the area. Traveled with my wife, two children, and my in-laws. We all had a great time. I have traveled around the world for business and leisure, and this is one of the finest lodging accommodations I have experienced. Thanks once again to the owner, property manager, and hostess for a wonderful vacation!
This home is absolutely amazing. It is exactly as described and better!! The owners were very welcoming and accommodating and are truly passionate and looking after their guests. Robyn greeted us with leis and gave us a tour of the building and unit. The kitchen is very well stocked with enough pots/pans/dishes to cook and it was great to have glass storage containers (which a lot of other places don't have). There's plenty of foldable beach chairs and beach umbrellas, as well as boogie boards and beach toys so you don't have to run out and get anything. The unit was extremely spacious for the our family of 3 but could have easily accommodated more people. The unit was very close to the beach and lagoon as well as many restaurants and shopping areas. We can't wait to come back and stay at the same place especially since our son calls it his "Hawaii home" and definitely be recommending this rental property to friends and family!
We had a great time, the unit was fabulous, clean and had everything we needed. The attention to detail was much appreciated. Everything was dealt with in a very professional manner.
Just had to thanks the staff and owner personally for the wonderful stay we had over January 2015.
From booking to being greeted on arrival everything went well and was handled professionally. The communication between all parties was excellent aswell.
Location was great. Very close to AlaMona Shopping centre. 10min easy walk. The lagoon is right out the front again with easy access and they main part of town was just a 10-12min walk through the Hilton and along the beach.
Thanks again to all involved and please accept our appreciation for such a pleasant and fun stay.
I would like to start by expressing our many thanks. The condo was everything we thought it would be and more. We had an amazing time and we felt right at home, it was beautiful. The view was spectacular! the location was perfect. The staff at the pool were so very friendly. The concierge was very helpful in planning our sightseeing adventures. It was the perfect vacation, just wish we could have stayed longer. Robin was waiting with beautiful leis, and the chocolates and beverages were a thoughtful touch. Thank you again. We have many friends who were impressed with the photos and our description of the condo. Thank you again for ensuring we had the best vacation ever...
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
20 May 2015 - 23 May 2015
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
22 Aug 2015 - 31 Aug 2015
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
U.S. Labor Day Week
1 Sep 2015 - 8 Sep 2015
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Holiday Rate 2015
19 Dec 2015 - 3 Jan 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Exit Cleaning Fee||$250.00 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||$500.00|
Standard Check-In Time 3:00 PM / Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD$) unless the currency (AUD, NZD, CAD) and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Until Confirmed, Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice.
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE NO. W54478615-01
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.