- 2 times the size, 2 times the ocean view
- 2 en-suite bedrooms - (1)closed off for absolute privacy & (1)closed off with 4-panel sliding doors
- 2 kitchens - (1)full kitchen and (1)wet bar/kitchenette
- 2 entertainment areas - (1)50'' and (1)46'' Flat Screen TV's
- 2 sets of entertainment systems: DVD CD iPhone Dock & a BOSE Wave Bluetooth Music Adapter
- 2 separate private lanais (balconies) that stare directly into the ocean below
- 2 computer desks/work stations with free high speed WIFI internet access
- 3 split A/C systems allowing different temperatures in the living room & in each of the bedrooms
- 3 BOSE Systems-(1)BOSE Cinemate Home Theatre System, (2)BOSE Acoustic/Wave Music System
- Complementary telephone is provided for all calls to 50 U.S. States and Canada
- * 2 separate main entrances allow guests to come and go without disturbing others.
- **2 independent units connected by back-to-back internal doors. Open the double-door during the day to enjoy a sprawling suite! Close off the double-door at night for absolute privacy.
- Our personal home is your island retreat while here on your paradise vacation.
- We bring Manhattan upscale living in Waikiki Beach.
- This space has been exquisitely interiored by a New York-based designer with attention to details.
- Kitchens, countertops, sliding doors, porcelain floors were exclusively designed, crafted & imported.
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the South Pacific's sparkling blue waters from every room.
- Waikiki Beach and Lagoon is right at your doorstep through the Ilikai private access.
- All photographs taken in, or from the balconies of the actual unit that you will occupy.
- Shopping & dinning are in your front yard, the beach is right in your back yard.
- What you see is what you get. It doesnt get any better!
BEDDING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 4-6 GUESTS): EACH BEDROOM HAS AN ADJOINING BATHROOM
- BEDROOM1 (closed-off with 4-panel sliding doors): (1)Marseille Geniune Leather King Size Bed
- LIVING ROOM (attached to Bedroom1): (1)Twin/Single Roll-Away Bed
- BEDROOM2 (complete privacy): (1)Marseille Geniune Leather Queen Bed, (1)Twin Sofa Convertible
2 KITCHENS: OWNERS GO TO GREAT LENGHTS TO DESIGN THESE 2 KITCHENS 'ABOVE & BEYOND'
- equipped with range, full fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, blender, toaster
- rice/slow cooker, oven toaster, pots & pans, utensils, dishes, glasses, cups, mugs
WET BAR / KITCHENETTE:
- equipped with a wine & beverage cooler for your romantic evening entertainment & relaxation
- coffeemaker, wine glasses, ice bucket, utensils, dishes, mugs
2 ENTERTAINMENT AREAS:
ENTERTAINMENT AREA1: Located in the Living Room
- 50'' Flat Screen TV, BOSE CineMate Home Theater System, BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System
- BOSE Wave Bluetooth Music Adapter, DVD Player, Computer Desk with High Speed WIFI Access.
ENTERTAINMENT AREA2: Located Within Bedroom2
- 46'' Flat Screen TV, BOSE Wave Music System, Home Theater System
- DVD + CD Player + iPhone iPod Dock, Computer Desk with High Speed WIFI Access
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- Honolulu's Island Wide Bus System has stops directly in front of the building.
- Valet parking is available thru the Ilikai for a fee
- Public parking is available at the south side of the building
- Advantage Car Rental located at the lobby
- Enterprise & National Car Rentals are directly across the street
- Paradise Car & Bike Rental adjacent to the east of Ilikai
FINE DINNING, FAST FOODS, GROCERY, BARS/CLUBS, & SHOPPING: (WITHIN WALKING VICINITY)
- TOP OF ILIKAI - Sorento's Italian Restaurant offering a breathtaking Waikiki skyline & shoreline
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Ilikai Bar & Grill, Ku'ai Convenience Store, Aroma Caffe, Boutique
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Gift & Souvenir Shops, Photography Shop, Spa & Massage
- NEXT DOOR EAST OF ILIKAI - Hilton Hawaiian Village for more shopping and dinning.
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Honolulu Hotel, Morimoto's (Iron Chef) Restaurant
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Honolulu Hotel Grand Ballroom, Addiction Night Club
- ACROSS THE STREET - McDonald's, ABC Superette, Subway Sandwich, Aloha Sushi
- ACROSS THE STREET - Kimo Bean Coffee Shop, Monsoon Indian Restaurant
- ACROSS THE STREET - Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar, Snapper's Sports Bar & Grill
- WESTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Red Lobster, Outback Steak, ChartHouse Seafood+Beef, Harbour Pizza
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Kobe Japanese Steak House, Fat Greek Restaurant, Magokoro Japanese Rest
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - ABC Convenient Store, Hawaiian Quilts, Ahsley's Hawaiian Fashion
- NORTHSIDE OF ILIKAI - Wailana 24-Hr Dinner, IHOP, Todai Japanese Buffet, Singha Thai Rest.
- ALA MOANA MALL - 10 minutes walk to the west, for unlimited shopping with over 200 stores!
- WAIKIKI STRIP - 10 minutes walk to the east, for a world-class major brand shopping galore!
- HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER - 10 minutes walk
INFORMATION REGARDING TODDLERS & CHILDREN:
-Our bedding furnishings and casual dinning area with swivel bar stools are not designed for toddlers and children. We will refer you to a crib and highchair rental company.
-The balconies, with railings that are 6 inches apart, are not recommended for toddlers and children. Keep toddlers and children away from the balconies. Keep balcony doors locked at all times.
Please send an E-mail with your Desired Dates and the Total Number in your Party; including all children.
Due to unforeseen emergencies at home, you may need to postpone or cancel your vacation. We recommend that you obtain a Travel Insurance Plan, as we have cancellation policies to comply with.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK & FOR MORE PICTURES:
The SAFETY CONCERNS of our current guests is of utmost importance. Please do not include the unit number when you post a review. Thank you for your cooperation.
Waikiki, Ilikai, Hilton, Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Beach, Ala Moana Mall, Waikiki Strip, Hawaii Convention Center, Marina, Hawaiian Prince, Discovery Bay, Diamond Head, Free Internet, WIFI, 2 bedroom condo, beach front, ocean front, ocean view, Kalakaua, sleeps 4, sleeps 5, sleeps 6, 2 couples, 2 families, adjoining units, posh & lavish
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE NO. W27530594-01