Photos and Description of this 6 bedroom holiday home in Southampton - Southampton Walk to Beach!
Luxury Home 6 Bdrooms, 4 bth, Walk to water, 600 acres of nature trails!
A beautiful and private, six-bedroom, four-bath estate surrounded by a walkable 600-acre nature preserve in Southampton, house is located steps to water (300 feet), bike ride along scenic roadway to private bay sunsets and only 4 miles from the world-class ocean beaches of Southampton - 2 miles to Southampton Village Main Street and minutes to Sag Harbor, Shelter Island, Bridge Hampton and the heart of Southampton night-life. Private lake access with canoe on lake, pool, tennis club access, world-class golf and much more! Nature lovers PARADISE with miles of nature trails (with peacocks!). Walk or bike to Scallop Pond! This hidden bay beach is a breathtaking site to behold with eagles nesting - like the Savannah in Africa - sweeping open meadows and pristine wildlife abounds. (Check out URL below for more pictures or call if URL is not displayed.)
AMENITIES and ACTIVITIES:
* Main House: six bedrooms, 4 bath, Pool, Hot tub, Canoe on Lake!
* 2 Living Rooms Each with TV/DVD and Internet Access.
* Pool surrounded by decks with 15 lounge chairs
* Six-person outdoor jacuzzi
* Large sun decks and greenhouse
* Main Living room with cathedral ceiling overlooks decks
* Den with big-screen TV/DVD
* C/A/C washer and dryer
* Two TVs/VCRs/cable, CD sound system.
* Maid service, pool service, house supplies, phone
* Access to private lake/beach
* Tennis club access, reduced pricing.
* Great parking
The area is VERY scenic so you can:
* Hike on nature trails
* Boating, wind surfing
* Island hopping by raft!
* World-class beaches everywhere, pool, and lakefront
* Crystal-clear lake swimming and fishing!
* Antique and car shows
* Rollerblading, running
* Clubs, bars, shopping on Main Street...
Exclusively available by the month or week, shorter term is available with nature guide service.
Special Program for Short-Term: A special nature guide service is offered by the week or weekend. Including tours of various lakes and over 300 acres of protected wild lands, this is an ecological and educational experience not to be missed. Please call for details.
Key: Hamptons Rental
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Managing and owning luxury vacation rental properties specializing in large families, reunions, retreats and tour guide services from 8 to 18 people for over 15 years, all over the world, Southampton, Colorado, Vermont, Ecuador and Costa Rica.
Beautiful, world famous resort area, close to the city yet very private, near beaches, 600 acres of nature reserve to explore, wildlife, nature, nightlife, wine tasting, restaurants and activities.
peace, pristine ocean, bay and lake Beaches, 600 acres of nature trails, canoeing, lake swimming, pool swimming, large amounts of rare birds - yet seconds to Main St Southampton village.