The perfect private getaway in the heart of Amsterdam!
Located just around the corner from the Rembrandt square and the Amstel river, this fully furnished 1-bedroom apartment is on the 3rd floor (4th floor by US norms) of a 5-floor converted turn of the century (1904) factory building. This building was converted into housing in 1928 and details in the apartment, such as the paneled doors, date back to this period.
The 50-square meters (500 sq. ft.) apartment includes:
- Spacious bedroom with king-size bed (180 x 200) and closet,
- Bathroom with Rain-shower and Italian design fittings,
- Open kitchen with stove/oven/refrigerator/microwave/toaster/kettle/coffeemaker/dishwasher and washer/dryer,
- Living/dining room area includes a table for four and lounge sofa for relaxing in the evenings, including a large flat screen cable TV, DVD/cd player, and Wi-Fi internet connection.
- As of June 2011 this apartment has double glazing in the front and rear of the building.
* Ideal facilities and location for business and leisure visits to Amsterdam.
Rates include: all taxes, weekly cleaning, and top hotel quality bed-and bath-linen.
~Please note that the apartment is located on the 3rd floor (4th floor by US norms) and can only be reached by stairs as there is no lift/elevator in the building. Since we do not have an elevator we are more than willing to help carry your bags to the apartment.~
Tucked into Amsterdam's urban fabric, this recently renovated apartment offers the city at your doorstep. You will find the historic 17th century canal belt and the 15th - 16th century old city center within 2 minutes walking in either direction.
Within walking distance, you will find the Nieuwmarkt square, Chinatown, the University of Amsterdam and Amstel river to the North; the Canal belt and Museum Square to the South; the old Jew Quarter, Hermitage, Botanical garden to the East; and Flower market and Canal belt Golden bend to the West.
Distance to attractions:
25 minutes from Schiphol airport (by taxi)
15 minutes walk from Amsterdam Central train station
20 minutes walk to the Van Gogh- and Rijksmuseum
15 minutes walk to the Anne Frank house
10 minutes walk to the 9-Steets district and Dam square
5 minutes walk to the Rembrandt house, Botanical Garden, Hermitage museum and Waterlooplein
Great restaurants and shopping are just steps away, in addition to cafés, a supermarket, and fitness club.
Enjoy your very own ‘home away from home’ in our beautiful city!
Keywords: Apartment, Amsterdam, Central location, Design, Cozy, free Wi-Fi internet, Rembrandt Square, Museums