Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday estate in Anahola - Hale Aliomanu
Estate, 5 Bedrooms plus den, 5 Baths, (Sleeps 10 to 12)
Hale Aliomanu- a Private Beachfront Estate Home TVNC-4245
Judith Huber, property manager, is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (808) 635-0061.
Hale Aliomanu is a private oceanfront estate located on Aliomanu Bay, Kauai Hawaii. As you drive in the gate, you enter your own personal retreat, swaying palm trees, the soothing sound of the ocean, lush tropical landscaping, the scent of plumeria and the solitude of Kauai. Enjoy unobstructed ocean views from most all of the rooms. Watch the sun come up from the comfort of your bed, or stargaze with virtually no ambient light from your lanai.
The elegance of this estate home is evident everywhere, Ipe wood floors throughout, top of the line kitchen appliances, regal bedding and attention to every detail will make your holiday perfect.
Walk out your front door, stroll across the lush lawn to one of the most private and year round swimmer friendly beaches, the pristine turquoise waters of Aliomanu Bay. Relax and enjoy shell collecting, boogie boarding or a kayak trip across the bay in one of our sit on top, novice friendly, ocean kayaks.
Hale Aliomanu sleeps 12 comfortably and has a detached studio unit as well as a separately keyed 1 bedroom/1 bath guest unit.
Parking inside of the estates gate can easily accommodate 5 vehicles.
Conveniently located on the East side of Kauai you can enjoy most other famous Kauai attractions with a short drive North or South.
In addition to the seclusion of this location and the postcard perfect views, Hale Aliomanu is a very unique home, decorated by Gail Miller, and a special place where snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, shell collecting, and fishing in Aliomanu’s reef protected waters will create some of your most cherished memories.
Experience Kauai in this newly built private estate and I know you will become one of our return guests.
Hale Aliomanu Features
• Generous 5 bedrooms plus den & 5 1/2 baths
• Sleeps 10 to 12 comfortably
1. Master Suite - ocean view, upper level, king bed, full luxurious bath with a ocean view soaking tub and large walk-in shower, private ocean view lanai with cushioned teak lounge chairs, large walk-in closet and a flat screen TV
2. Second Bedroom Suite - ocean view, upper level, queen bed, full bath with walk-in shower
3. Third Bedroom Suite - garden view, upper level, two twin beds, full bath with tub and shower
4. Fourth Bedroom Suite - garden view, lower level, private exterior entrance, queen bed, full bath with shower
5. Fifth Bedroom is a Private Guest Suite – with garden view, angled ocean view, one level upstairs to a private entrance, queen bed, full size refrigerator, granite counter with sink, separate seating and dining area, full bath with shower
6. Den, ocean view, lower level, sleeper sofa with 1/2 bath, entrance to ocean side lanai
• Main house has a fabulous gourmet kitchen w/ocean view cooking & dining.
• LARGE HI RES Flat screen TV, high speed wireless internet, washer and dryer, gas BBQ, beach chairs, cushioned teak lounge chairs, boogie boards and 2 kayaks are on site and ready to enjoy.
This Private Oceanfront Gated Villa on the sand awaits you.....
Email us or call for more information and photos of this unique vacation home.
Jude and Paul Huber
Keywords: beachfront estate, north shore, secluded, sandy beach, private, gated, Ocean views, 5 bedrooms, private guest suite
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Judith Huber
My husband and I have lived in and cared for Hale Aliomanu (VRBO 306938) and Hale Aloha (VRBO 308945). Both private gated estates are 200 feet apart on same secluded Aliomanu Bay.
I have always loved the water, and after coming to Hawaii in the 70's when I was 17 I knew I'd never leave. We moved to Kauai in 2000 and love the ocean, surfing, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and fishing. The quiet small town appeal of Kauai fits our personalities perfectly.
Some of my most cherished family memories are from the estates at Aliomanu Bay.
Please give us a call anytime about your vacation plans and this property.
Jude and Paul Huber
Judith Huber purchased this estate in 2006
Why Judith Huber chose Anahola
Beachfront, Seclusion, Beauty, Investment, Location.
What makes this estate unique
Turquoise blue ocean views, watching the sun come out of the water from my deck, from my bed, from my front yard, whale watching in the winter, monk seals sleeping on the beach, dolphins in the summer, turtles year round and seeing the Milky Way like never before. The swaying 40 foot palm trees, the cool ocean breeze throughout the home, and the lulling sounds of the ocean are so enticing. And the shelling, finding coral letters on the beach that spell 'L O V E', walks on the virtually private beach, the children building sand castles everywhere and enjoying the quiet of Kauai that separates this home form many other oceanfront properties.