Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday apartment in Sant Antoni - CENTRAL, LUXURY&SUNNY TERRACE
CENTRAL, 4 BEDROOMS / 6 PEOPLE, SUNNY COVERED TERRACE, ELEVATOR, DESIGN & ART
Apartment centrally located within walking distance to all major tourist spots. In a trendy area full of restaurants, bars and museum. Enjoy our fully renovated art-nouveau 120m2- 1300 sq apartment in a 1904 building. Up to 6 people.
Sunny covered terrace, two balconies, floors of century-old mosaic, beautifully decorated high ceilings, old wooden doors, 3 sitting areas and large and bright windows. We have taken care of the smallest details in the design & decoration.
4 BEDROOMS (6 people):
- 1 master room: 2 persons, large king size bed.
- 1 double room: 2 single beds that can be combined to 1 large bed with a mattress hotel topper for Extra comfort.
- 1 single room: 1 bed.
- 1 expandable couch: in the library area, 1 person or 2 kids.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: Baby cod, linen, highchair, baby bath and safety socket plugs, provided upon request.
- 1 Terrace and 2 balconies
- 3 cosy sitting areas: a spacious living room, a library area with desk, sofa, chair, a sunny covered terrace with views at a quiet garden.
- Fully equipped Kitchen: juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, pots, pans...
- Large and stylish bathroom. Two separate toilets.
- Air-conditioning & heating.
- FREE WIFI internet.
- HD TV, music docking station, washing machine, dryer, iron, hairdryer.
- Comfortable brand-new beds, pillows, fresh cotton linen and towels, shower gel.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Ana and Raf
We are a young international family of three. Raf is from Belgium, Anna is Spanish and originally from Barcelona. We met each other years ago when we both studied and later worked in Germany and moved to Barcelona in 2001. Raf works in a global management consulting firm and travels a lot around Europe. Anna has been working for several years in the hospitality sector as a marketing manager for luxury 5* hotels and resorts. Our baby Carlota was born in 2012.
We are passionate about traveling and love the enriching experience of meeting new people and discovering different cultures. We are fond of design, art and new ways of creativity.
With lots of enthusiasm and commitment we have started our new project Inspire Boutique Apartments. Whether you come with your family, friends or for business, our aim is to enhance your stay in Barcelona and give you an unforgettable experience.
- Want some local tips about fantastic non-touristic restaurants?
- Looking for tips on a 'different' Spanish wines?
- Want to take a yoga lesson?
- Where to buy the best 'Jamón' in town?
- Always wanted to discover Barcelona on a scooter?
We do our very best to help you, and look forward to welcoming you in Barcelona !
Anna & Raf.
Ana and Raf purchased this apartment in 2013
Why Ana and Raf chose Sant Antoni
We bought the property in April 2013, and have carefully and fully renovated it. We designed and decorated this place in a mixed style of Art-Nouveau (restoring the original elements like ceilings, floors, doors, balconies,...), Contemporary design and State-of-the-art comfort.
We decided to buy this apartment because of the perfect location, it is in the city center in a nice, trendy and safe neighborhood, close to where we also live. The building is an historic classified 1904 building, built in the first years of last century during Barcelona´s major city expansion. Although Barcelona has many Art- Nouveau buildings and apartments, it is not easy to find them in good conditions, bright, and with an elevator. And as we found all that in this apartment, we decided to buy and renovate it to share it with you.
What makes this apartment unique
Spoil yourself in style in our 120m2- 1800sq apartment with floors of century-old mosaic, large and bright windows, beautifully decorated and high ceilings, old wooden doors, 3 sitting areas, typical Barcelona balconies and a sunny covered terrace with views to a quiet garden (there are even palm trees).
Your comfort and well-being is paramount. We have passionately prepared this place for you to offer you an unforgettable experience. Even the smallest details are important to us as we truly believe they make a difference.
Therefore we offer top quality extras to ensure your stay is comfortable, pleasant and an unforgettable part of your vacation or business-trip memories in Barcelona.
WELCOME ! :-)