Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Hong Kong - Ultra Cool APARTMENT SUITE,MTR
5 rooms, 2BR, sleeps 3 to 6 plus 1 cot, seperate kitchen, bath, huge living room
GEM at WESTERN MARKET—CENTRAL LOCATION—close to Sightseeing&SoHo—MTR, TRAM, BUS and Mini Bus and MACAO FERRY—LIFT—FREE WiFi—stunning DESIGN
• Minimum stay: 1 month - monthly rate: HK$ 19500, additional nights HK$ 750 each
• HUGE bright and airy LIVING ROOM with 9ft ceilings (2.8 meter)
• Dining area for 6 and separate seating area with stylish sofa and seater
• FREE INTERNET - high speed broadband internet access (LAN & WiFi)
• big 42'' fullHD flat screen TV with local and international programs
• PS3 bluRay player and game console
• film and game library
• full kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove/cooker, micro wave, coffee maker, toaster, WASHER+DRYER, iron and board
• 2 bed rooms, sleeps 4 to 7 1/2
• one bedroom for two with queen-sized double bed and room for a cot or extra airbed
• one bedroom for two with queen-sized bed, convertible to two single beds (perfect for kids) or to a single bedroom with desk and chair
• sofa bed for two and air bed for one in living room (or 1st bedroom)
• cot (child bed) and single airbed will be provided at no extra charge
• bathroom with shower, high end towels and hair dryer provided
• 3 air conditions plus vents and heating
• strictly non-smoking, no pets
• telephone line (FREE local and international incoming calls)
• playground and public garden
• lift with access from street level
• safe deposit box
Located in a partly converted warehouse in one of Hong Kong’s most desired residential areas, the Loft Suite in Sheung Wan is the epitome of luxury city living. This ultra cool residence is located in one of the Hong Kong Island’s more interesting districts, Sheung Wan in the Northwest of Hong Kong Island. It is ideally located for one’s stay in Hong Kong, close to the MTR (Hong Kong’s subway network), the local tram (also called Ding-Ding), the Western Market (where the British first entered and occupied Hong Kong) and many other shops, supermarkets, laundry services, restaurants and cafes located nearby.
This two bedroom apartment has been superbly laid out to accommodate up to 6 adults and a toddler comfortably. There is one bedroom with a queen sized bed; another bedroom with two beds that can also convert to a queen sized bed; a convertible sofa bed for two in the living room, an air bed for one and a cot should a baby be in tow. All bedding is anti-allergic. You have a full kitchen with washer/dryer and bath
This bright and airy apartment with view of the cityscape outside its windows has been laid out with cool, crisp, contemporary design in mind. The apartment which was undergone a complete renovation and redecoration back in 2011 has been tastefully decorated with outstanding contemporary furnishings, and many unique pieces of art. Truly a unique residence in the city with every single design aspect well thought out. The cool stuccoed walls and well thought out layout ensures your stay will be nothing but peaceful, enjoyable and comfortable.
Well laid out to ensure the comfort of all our guests, there is the bright and airy living room with 9ft ceilings and plenty of seating available with a modern sofa and chairs, as well as a lovely dining area that accommodates 6 easily at the dining table; all planned out to give guests the comforts of home. The apartment benefits from being air-conditioned and there is access to FREE high speed broadband internet both LAN & WiFi, a full HD flat screen TV local and international programming; a Playstation III (PS3) bluRay DVD player and game console with a well stocked film and game library; the apartment’s telephone line with FREE calls to all local telephone numbers; as well as an in-house safety deposit box for the storage of all your valuables during your time at the apartment.
There is a well equipped kitchen for the preparation of meals whilst you are staying with us, with an induction cooker, large refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, coffee maker, water dispenser, and sufficient amounts of pots pans, china, cutlery (western and Asian style), should one want to prepare meals in-house at the apartment. There is additionally the convenience of a washing machine with build-in dryer, should one want to do laundry during one’s stay at the apartment. All the comforts of home, your home away from home.......
Outside, there is plenty of outdoor space with a playground and public garden being just mere steps from the building’s entrance. Sometimes called the other side of Hong Kong, Sheung Wan still retains many of the pleasurable aspects of the Hong Kong of old. Sheung Wan is very pedestrian friendly with many pedestrian area only areas, businesses having storefronts at street level; with many welcoming art galleries and restaurants, boutiques and florists to explore and experience during one’s stay at the apartment. Sheung Wan has long been home to a mix of locals as well as international expats, visitors are always welcomed and warmly embraced, so a visit and stay at our apartment will truly be a unique and gratifying experience; one that you will never forget.
From the warm welcome and pickup at the apartment or prearranged airport transfer to the apartment, through to your final moments here with us, we will strive to make your entire stay here at the Loft Suite as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We warmly welcome you at our home and hopefully you will find it and consider it your home away from home in no time.
THE APARTMENT at a glance:
- bright airy living room, with 9ft ceilings (2.8 meter)
- seating area with stylish sofa and seater
- dining area with table for 6
- 2 bed rooms, sleeps: 4 to 6 1/2 (baby of toddler)
- one bedroom for two with queen-sized double bed and room for a cot or an airbed
- one bedroom for two with two single beds, convertible to queen-sized bed or to a single bedroom with desk and chair
- additional cot (child bed) provided
- sofa bed for two and single airbed for one in living room (or 1st bedroom)
- cot (child bed) and single airbed will be provided at no extra charge
- full kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove/cooker, micro wave, coffee maker, toaster, washer/dryer, iron and board
- own bathroom with shower, hair dryer
- 3 air condition units plus vents
- strictly non-smoking, no pets
- local phone line (FREE local calls)
- FREE high speed broadband internet access (LAN & WiFi)
- fullHD flat screen TV with local and international programs
- PS3 bluRay player and game console
- film and game library
- playground and public garden next door
- safe deposit box
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a great stay in Hong Kong/Sheung Wan. The apartment is huge, especially the living area, bright and open (Something you don't find often in Hong Kong) We were 4 adults but the apartment would be ok with up to 6 or 8 people. Everything was clean and very practical, incuding free internet and a desk for my computer.
The price was absolutely resonable, if not cheap.
The location is very good: Shops, post office, banks and restaurants are very close, MTR and Tram are less that 5 minutes away, as Hollywood Road and the temple are.
The unit looks like on the pictures - modern, practical and inspiring. It would be good if you travel with kids as the living room has open space for them, a PS3 with huge TV and a lovely playground downstairs. I even saw a crib which I am sure you can use for free.
We had a perfectly warm welcome. The host arranged transfer and was waiting for us at the airport. Otherwise, he told us, he would be waiting at the apartment.
I can absolutely recommend this apartment - we felt like at home instantly. It couldn't have been better.