Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in East Amsterdam - Linnaeussuite
50 m2 apartment: 1 living, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pantry, roof terrace, balcony
The apartment is beautifully decorated and offers all comfort and luxury you wish for after spending the day in the exciting city of Amsterdam. The neighbourhood is trendy and lively and offers restaurants, a park, shops, etc.; while the unique authentic court yard where the Linnaeussuite is located is peace full, quiet and safe.
The Linnaeussuite offers maximum privacy, in combination with the fact that the owners live on the lower floors of the building and are (almost always) around for advice, help or just a chat.
Linnaeussuite apartment offers:
• Optimal privacy and comfort
• Trendy restaurants around the corner
• The city centre of Amsterdam within close reach
• Friendly and quiet neighbourhood
• Your hosts within reach for tips, help, answers or just a chat
Enjoy luxury and comfort during your stay at the Linnaeussuite:
• Complete floor of 50 m2 (538,2 ft2)with separate entrance
• Spacious living room with balcony (have your breakfast in the sun!)
• Royal master bedroom, with a king bed of 180 cm x 210 cm (70,9 x 82,7 inches)
• Design bathroom with XL-tub, separate rain shower, washstand and toilet
• Sunny roof terrace of 25 m2 (270 ft2), with deck chairs, patio table and chairs, flowers and a view
• Pantry with Nespresso machine, refrigerator, micro wave, etc.
• LCD TV, DVD player, Free WIFI broadband internet
Facilities near the apartment: shops, (top)restaurants, public transport, park, bike rental, paid parking in front of the house and more.
It takes only 10 minutes by bike or public transport to the Dam Square.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor and has, like many buildings in Amsterdam, no elevator.
Linnaeussuite is a great place to stay. The reviews on our website tell it all.
Feel free to contact us. We would love to welcome you.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible