Our Condo has 3 bedrooms (5 queen beds), 2 baths, laundry room, kitchen, 2 car garage. The kitchen has everything from a miniature Cuisinart, and cute-unusual can opener to standard coffeemaker . It is comfortable. Internet and Cable are provided.
HEAVEN MUST BE LIKE THIS
Ranch Las Palmas Country Club is next to Rancho Las Palmas Spa. Our spacious condo is a parking lot away from the tennis courts and has a pool right out the back door. The HOA has an exercise room you are welcome to use. THE RIVER, across the street, is a favorite outdoor mall with, Starbucks, Movie Theaters, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, and other restaurants and shops.
Dont forget to wander through the Peter Ilk gallery: his photos are breathtaking.
Our Condo is my favorite vacation. It is peaceful and has every activity I love just outside. My reading around the pool, hiking the mountains , playing tennis and golf, going to the street fair at the College of the Desert--just out the back gate and down the road three blocks (Sat and Sun morning)-or choosing a different cuisine any night when I don't feel like cooking make it perfect. The sunshine draws me to Rancho Mirage, and the convenience and activities keep me happy.
1. Golf-27 holes of championship golf available, designed by Ted Robinson. The Desert Valley (Chochella) has lots and lots of golf courses to challenge you.
2. Tennis-Access to 25 courts. 8 are lit for night play.
3. Fitness--The HOA has a fitness room for your use.
4. Pools--We have a pool right out the back door. There are 34 pools in the Rancho Las Palmas Country Club.
5. Dining--'The River', across the street has many restaurants. There are tons, and tons within 5 miles. We love La Bouchee Deli across 111 from the mall. We ( the men )like the sports bar 'Tilted Kilt', we like the Italian Restaurant 'D'Carlos' around the corner on Bob Hope Dr. We like the 50's diner 'Ruby's' on 111 just across the street from 'The River' shopping complex. The Fish Market is a restaurant that never disappoints.
Activities and Attractions
1. 'The River'--An 'entertainment plaza' with great dining, specialty shops, a multiplex movie theater.
2. 'The McCallum Performing Arts Theatre'--plays and musical events. These are quality, check out what's playing. Seriously.
3. The Street Fair--every Sat and Sun morning. Clothes, Food, Farmers Market, Art, Sculpture, Music. This is fun.
4. The Living Desert Zoo.
5. Moorten Botanical Gardens--desert plants
6. Joshua Tree National Park--this is a huge desert park. Encompassing different geologic displays of California desert.
7. Palm Springs Aerial Tram--ascends 8000 feet. The views are great. It is much colder at the top.
8. El Paseo Shopping District.--This is comparable to Beverly Hills' Rodeo Drive. Fun to just walk, let alone shop.
9. Westfield Shopping Mall--esp. Barnes and Noble
10. Cabazon Outlets--30 minutes away for outlet shopping fun.
11. Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert.
12. Knotts Soak City Water Park--21 acres of water playgrounds.
13. The Aquatic Park of Palm Desert. This has lap swimming, and a great kids play swimming area. Close, convenient and easy.