Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday condo in St. Croix - Dolphin's Paradise
This condo features 2 large bedrooms with 2 full baths and sleeps 4
BOGO Sale! Book before October 31, 2014 to take advantage of our fall sale: Buy one week, get the second half price!
Enjoy the Caribbean lifestyle in our two-bedroom two-bath, tropical retreat in the quiet Pelican Cove on St. Croix's North shore.
Featuring large bedrooms with 4-poster beds, en-suite bathrooms and an open floor plan, the easily accessible first-floor condo is nicely appointed with quality items such as a new mangowood living set, rattan dining set, HDTVs (with over 100 channels) and free wireless internet access.
Relax on the patio and enjoy the ocean views and breezes, or relax in air-conditioned comfort. The condo features beachfront access to Pelican Cove beach, a gorgeous pool, tennis courts, and great restaurants within walking distance.
With the well-stocked kitchen, you can relax in comfort, or check out the great attractions of St. Croix and the rest of the USVI.
There is plenty to do on St. Croix. Here are few suggestions:
* Scuba dive: learn to scuba-dive at scenic Cane Bay or complete your certifications; take hosted dive trips from Dive Experience and other local companies
* Snorkel at many wonderful sights around the island: just out the doors of the condo at Pelican Cove, or for a must-see: go to the nation's only underwater national park: Buck Island
* Bring your golf clubs and check out one or all of the three golf courses on St. Croix: at the Buccaneer, at Carambola Golf & Country Club, and The Reef
* Tour historic Fort Christian and Fort Frederik
* Like rum? Tour the Cruzan Rum Distillery and the Captain Morgan distillery or just stop by the visitor's center
* Visit the St. George Village Botanical Gardens
* Check out sunrise or sunset from Point Udall, the easternmost point in the US.
* Check out some of the fabulous restaurants along the way..
- Events Allowed
- Alternative Lifestyle
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About Richelle Ahlvers
After vacationing in beach destinations around the world, we tried the US Virgin Islands and fell in love with St. Croix. We purchased our condo here in May of 2012, and rent it out when we aren't using it ourselves.
Richelle Ahlvers purchased this condo in 2012
Why Richelle Ahlvers chose St. Croix
We looked at condo complexes all over the island, but the relaxed, quiet atmosphere at Pelican Cove, easy access to the beach, beautiful pool, well maintained grounds, and open floor plans with large rooms in the condos themselves made it a no-brainer to pick Pelican Cove over the others. The close proximity to Christiansted and some of our favorite restaurants to hang out along the boardwalk didn't hurt either...
Guestbook comments from the owner
This was a wonderful vacation. When we got to the condo we found a clean, well stocked home base where we could relax, hang out, and enjoy a tropical drink or two between adventures around the island. It is located on the same property as the resort so it was easy to walk over to ask for assistance or grab a meal when we didn't want an evening out. The residents are friendly and the island small enough to navigate easily. We found some beach yoga classes, did some scuba diving and swimming, and a little shopping and sightseeing as well. All in all, a lovely relaxing vacation.
The free wifi was great. All our cell phones had good service on the island except for the one Verizon phone but it was nice to also have the wifi option for the iPad.