Things to do … or not to do
- Swim, snorkel, or simply splash.
- Visit the unspoiled underwater world of tropical fish and coral formations.
- Take a bike or a kayak out on an adventure.
- Go bird and butterfly watching, Flamingo Pond is just 1 mile away.
- Explore your tropical surroundings and meet the people who are lucky enough to live here.
- Take a walk or run on the very quiet 7-mile sandy beach.
- Mix up an umbrella drink and watch the sun set over the ocean – or rise for that matter.
- Curl up with a good book in the hammocks by the beach.
- Enjoy tasty ribs from the barbeque by the beach.
- Walk in the moonlight under a canopy of stars.
We would be happy to assist you with the following unforgettable adventures.
- Snorkel and Iguana Trip. All kinds of fishing– bonefishing, reef, bottom or deep sea (half and full day)
- Scuba diving (off of North Caicos, off of Providenciales, or West Caicos and French Cay)
- Visit fascinating pre-Colombian caves on Middle Caicos. You can just take the new causeway bridge!
- Guided kayak eco-adventures to nearby uninhabited cays.
- The islands are perfect for whale watching (winter season) - unique breeding grounds.
- Guided tours of our tropical Island of North Caicos or rent an auto and go around at your own pace.