|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Serenity Villa is a breathtaking, elegant villa surrounded by the Jamaican country side. This absolutely magnificent home, located just minutes away from Ocho Rios, is no less than a paradise... perfect for vacations, romantic getaways, and even weddings.
Once you step into the spacious 30-foot octagonal great room with Italian marble floors and a 50-foot pagoda ceiling, you will begin to feel the peace and serenity of the island wash over you! Enjoy the view of the surrounding country side while Reggae music plays from the stereo system and the live-in staff serves you drinks from the wet bar.
Relax in one of the three bedrooms that open out to a 180-degree wrap-around veranda, or take a dip in the fresh-water pool with an overwhelming view of spectacular Oracabessa Bay. The pool is also beautifully lit for night swimming and is a refreshing way to end the day.
Built as a vacation home and designed for privacy, Serenity Villa residents enjoy peace and quiet as well as the luxury of being pampered by a full staff. But don't worry, there is plenty to see and do just minutes from the villa. That's what makes Serenity Villa a truly unique villa experience.
Oracabessa is about 20 minutes east of Ocho Rios. A five-minute walk from Serenity Villa will take you to a private beach known as James Bond Beach. This beach is owned by Chris Blackwell, owner of Island Records, and also Ian Fleming's former home, Goldeneye. This is a private area, but for a small fee admission includes a free beer or soda and use of the changing room and water-sports rental center. There is also a small outdoor restaurant where you can purchase jerk chicken and grilled fish!
Also feel free to visit Island Village. Jamaica's first theme park comprising a wide range of entertainment and retail options on the Ocho Rios waterfront adjacent to the Cruise Ship Pier. Designed to reflect the sensibility of a small coastal community, the Village features an array of diverse entertainment including Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Cove Theater, ReggaeXplosion, the Eight Rivers Casino and an outdoor concert venue.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Rate|
14 Dec 2014 - 11 Apr 2015
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
A 25% deposit is required to hold your dates. The remaining 75% is due 60 days prior to arrival. If the reservation is less than 60 days then full payment is required to hold the dates.
All rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.