Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday villa in Oranjestad - Villa Kunuku
3 bedrooms, 2,5 bathrooms, sleeps 6, fully equiped kitchen, nice porch, palappa
A perfect villa for a perfect stay. This luxurious villa (1700 ft2) is situated away from the crowd and yet close to the most famous beaches, major shopping area’s, downtown and many island activities. Offering 3 bedrooms, 2½ bathrooms a large pool, outdoor shower and a very large landscaped garden facing the natural surroundings of Aruba’s nature with cactus, trees and aloe vera. The total landscape including villa is more than 8000 ft2.
The porch is perfect to enjoy special vacation moments offering you a dining and lounge area, overlooking the pool and the tropical garden.
Payment & Deposit: First term of 50% of the total amount upon making the reservation.
Second term of 50% at least 2 weeks before arrival.
The reservation will be accepted after receipt of your payment.
If the reservation is made within 6 weeks before the arriving date, the whole rental sum should be paid at once.
When you rent the villa, you will pay a $ 400 dollar deposit.
This amount should be paid upon arrival to the manager. When you leave, the manager will return the deposit, taking into account the extra costs for electricity and water and damages, if applicable.
Cancellations & Damages: The renter can always cancel the reservation because of urgent reasons or change the reservation or appoint another renter. The letter should be notified of the cancellation in writing. The costs for cancellation are:
• In case of cancellation within more than 50 days before arrival: 50% of the total sum
• In case of cancellation within less than 50 days before arrival: the total sum
• We advise you to take out a travel or cancellation insurance
Damages to the villa/apartments and inventory
In case the villa/apartments or inventory has been damaged by the renter or his co-occupants, this damage will be charged. Damages should be reported immediately or at least before departure to the manager. The damages will be deducted from the deposit. Damages, that amount to less than $ 25, if reported to the manager, will not be deducted. Damages that surpass the amount of the deposit, will be recovered from the renter.
• The use of swimming pool and BBQ is at one's own risk
• Diving in the swimming pool is strictly forbidden
• Parents with children are responsible for the safety of their children
• Letter cannot be held reliable in any way for damages that are caused by the use of the swimming pool, porch, sun terrace or BBQ
• Even though you are staying in a secured area, we advise you not to leave valuables or documents in the villa. Letter can never be held responsible for theft, burglary or the loss of things
• We will always try to carry out maintenance work in periods when the villa is not rented. It may however be the case that urgent maintenance work will take place during your stay. Letter will try to have the work finished as quickly as possible. Maintenance work during your stay does not entitle the renter to a deduction of the rental price
• It is forbidden to organize parties or events on the property. It is forbidden to produce noise in any form after 21.00 hrs. Th
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome