|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Welcome to the Wheel House Villa! The large airy living room features an indoor garden and French doors that open onto the pool deck and swimming pool with views of the golf course and ocean beyond.
All the guest bedrooms are newly renovated with beautiful granite and marble bathrooms. All six bedrooms are now the same. Each has a king size bed that can be pulled apart as twins when needed. Each has a huge walk in closet and changing area and beautiful rain shower. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned.
Wheel House distinguishes itself with an open, idyllic ambiance that entices family and friends to cherish tranquil moments together. For your entertainment pleasure, cable television, DVD player and stereo system with ipod dock are available. Our villa is fully staffed with a new butler/bartender, cook, gardener, laundress, and maid ready to anticipate your every need. Nannies are available when needed. All your meals will be cooked for you and your clothes will be laundered daily. We ask that you leave a cash gratuity of $30 per bedroom per night to the staff at the end of your stay. We also provide 2 golf carts to be used on the Tryall property.
Tryall is a private club, so all guests over 18 yrs old must purchase a temporary membership for $25 per day or $115 per week.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre ResortConde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
· Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
· Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
· Large swimming pool at Great House
· White sandy private beach
· Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
· Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
· Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
· Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
· Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef 100 yards off this private beach
· Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
· Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
· Jogging trails
· Complimentary internet room
· Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
· Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
· Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
· Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
· 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
· A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
· Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
20 Apr 2014 - 20 Dec 2014
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
3 Jan 2015 - 18 Apr 2015
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes||Although the staff earn a salary, they are dependent on the gratuities that they receive from the renters. We ask that you leave a gratuity of $30 per bedroom per night. This is based on 1 or 2 people per bedroom, add'l guests are $15/night.|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.