Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday villa in Almancil - Villa With Private Pool And Gardens Sleeping 6
Sleeps 6. 3 bedrooms. Air-conditioned. Private pool. Wifi. Satelite TV. Safe. A newly refurbished family freindly villa located in a peaceful area. The kitchen, bathrooms, living areas and bedrooms were all updated in spring 2013. Conveniently located a few minutes away from local beaches, golf courses, water parks, restaurants and the amenities of Almancil. There is a newly designed garden including a lawn play area, which is ideal for families.
A newly refurbished family villa located in a quiet area between Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago. With a new kitchen, bathrooms, living areas and air-conditioned bedrooms it is perfectly self-contained for those who just want to lounge by the private pool all day and relax with a BBQ in the evening. For those who want to be a little more active it is conveniently located a few minutes away from local beaches, golf courses, tennis courts, water parks, restaurants and the amenities of Almancil. There is a newly designed spacious garden including a lawn play area, which is ideal for young children. There are three bedrooms with twin beds and large fitted wardrobes, sleeping six people. There are two bathrooms, one with a bath and shower and the other with a wet room. There is a private pool, patio and traditional Portuguese brick BBQ area. Hire includes bath and beach towels, hair dryers, free wifi, satellite TV. A cot, high chair and stair gates are also available.
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly
Further details for this holiday rental
A cot, high chair and stair gates are all available, free of charge, for those who require them.
Beach towels are included, so guests don't need to waste valuable luggage allowance.
There are a large number of restaurants within a 3km radius, varying from simple Portuguese restaurants to Michelin starred establishments and everything inbetween.
A 20% non refundable deposit is required to secure a booking. The remaining 80% must be paid 8 weeks before departure. Bookings can be secured either by telephone or by email. We take bookings on a per day basis, with a minimum booking period of 3 days (7 days in peak season), but are flexible regarding changeover days.