|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
* Spacious, open floor plan, new house, full of light. Architect's delight.
* Large, heated pool surrounded by shading palm and fruit trees and vegetation wall. Outdoor dining, sitting and barbecue grill, two outdoor hot water showers
* Entry courtyard with water fountain greets you and your visitors.
* Palm-enclosed natural gazebo, raised near entrance
* Great room with wood fireplace, perfect for romantic evenings or relaxing with family and friends. 3 Lazy chairs, kitchen island with bar stools, all in one great room.
* Master suite includes sitting and office areas, with own access to pool deck and to beach path
* Master bath is beautifully decorated with hand painted porcelain vessel sinks, marble, granite, and separate 2 person Jacuzzi and shower with glass enclosure.
* The common bath has double sinks and a sunken tub
* Formal dining room for eight can be opened to provide fresh air from the courtyard. Beautiful art and collection pieces. Fine china.
*Gourmet kitchen, state of the art appliances, granite counter tops with full splashes
* Yearly turtle nesting sites right on our beach:
* The beach and nearby river provide opportunities for surfing, snorkeling, boogie boarding, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, surf-casting, shelling and fantastic fishing! Catch Pompano, Whiting, Snook, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish and more right at our beach, with equipment provided! Boating excursions, nearby airboat rides, great cafe's, music and entertainment within a mile.
* Riverside Theater, Museum of Art, fine and family restaurants, shopping, tennis and golf, unique boutiques, nearby McGee Botanical Gardens, Mel Fisher Museum of the Treasure Coast, Navy Seal's Museum
* Private Beach - endless white sandy beaches- crystal blue waters
* Snorkeling for tropical and local fish within a mile
* Numerous golf courses in area - a golfer's paradise
* Beach and lagoon for observation of local and migrating birds, dolphin and manatees
* Famous Pelican Island
* Well known Jungle Trail for biking and nature hiking
Enjoy unparalleled privacy, tranquility and safety.
Bring only your clothes, as we provide just about anything else you may need: from spices in the kitchen to beach chairs and umbrellas, pool floats, body boards, ocean kayaks, games and kites, surf fishing equipment, stand up paddle board, ping pong table and bicycles. Watch sea turtles, fly a kite, stroll the beach at sunset, relax like never before.
Come, experience paradise!
Read our 36 reviews, every one of them 5 stars. No one has given us a review below 5 stars and we strive to keep it that way! It is our pride and joy to have this.
Property managed by the homeowner and by a professional property manager in her absence. Both live close enough to be able to promptly resolve any unexpected malfunction and provide any recommendations in the area
Thoroughly enjoy doing anything we can to help make your vacation one that you will want to repeat
Requests for special accommodations, transport, maid, cooking or babysitting are welcome. Local chef and?or catering available for private events.
Maria Arroyave purchased this house in 2004
I fell in love with the quality of life - nature at its best, abundant wild life, no high rise buildings and such friendly people !! No traffic jams ever.
One of the safest towns in the country, where I can comfortably walk the beach at night on my own
The home is located on a cul-de-sac side lane to the sea, with a private 100 foot path to the beach. The location affords instant private beach access, yet is shielded from constant wind and sea spray, and rents at more economical rates than ocean front homes
* South of 'John's Island' in prestigious Indian River Shores Community. Pristine private beach where you are often the only people on the beach.
* Central to Spring training camps of Cardinals, Mets, Astros, Nationals and others at our Sports Village
* Turtle nesting sites right on our beach
Central and convenient to all the best Vero Beach has to offer.
* Several world class birding preserves a short drive's distance
* Private dolphin and manatee sighting boat trip or fishing boat trips available nearby.
* Within 1 and 1/2 miles of Vero Beach's downtown, unique shopping, fine restaurants, farmer's market, marina, world class fishing, museums, theatre, golf and tennis, antiquing, biking trails and wildlife national park, airboat rides and more.
* 3 blocks to CVS drugstore and 5 blocks to the Village Beach Market.
* 5 miles from Vero Beach Sports Village, national Little League training center.
*horseback riding on the beach only 15 minutes away
* Eighty miles from Orlando with all its attractions, including Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, Aquatica, Animal Kingdom , Epcot Center, Kennedy Space Center.
* Sixty miles from West Palm Beach and West Palm Beach International airport.
Six miles south of the Disney Vero Beach Resort, on same beach.
Other Activities: Gourmet and family dining, unique shops and boutiques, golf and tennis, unusual museums (Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum, The Navy Seal's Museum), The Museum of Art, airboat rides, surf casting (fishing), sky diving, boating, shelling, sea glass collecting, outlet mall shopping, antiquing, bowling, polo, water sports (skiing, kite surfing and wind surfing), surfing, hot air ballooning. Within minutes, explore famous Pelican Island, bike The Jungle Trail, love McGee Botanical Gardens or share the excitement of a submarine ride at Harbour Branch Oceanographic Institute.
Nearby Disney parks, Swim with Dolphins, Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Center,
Dog Park with swimming available nearby
Golf: Over 15 spectacular private and public golf courses in the county - a golfer's paradise!
local street festivals every 2 weeks, music and art festivals, Fellsmere's famous Frog festival and more
Other activities guests enjoy:
Walt Disney World
Kennedy Space Center
Boating and River/Captained Ocean Fishing/ boat rentals
Surfing and Surf Schools, kite surfing lessons
Kayak the Scenic Waterways of Florida
Sebastian Inlet State Park
McKee Botanical Garden
Vero Beach Museum of Art
Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution
Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge
McLarty Treasure Museum
Mel Fisher Treasure Museum
Laura Riding Jackson Home
Manatee Observation and Education Center
Easy rental of anything you may need
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add $36 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||$1,000|
Holiday weeks (Christmas, New Years, Easter, 4th of July, Memorial Day and Thanksgiving) add $500.
Weddings or other large special events incur additional fee of $1,000 - $1,500.
An additional damage security deposit of $1,000 is required which is separate from the vacation rental security deposit.
House size limits number of event guests to 60.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.