Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in Vero Beach - 946 Surf Lane
Luxurious 4 bedroom home ,heated pool, steps to beach, no streets to cross,
* Spacious, open floor plan, new house, full of light. Architect's delight.
* Large, heated pool surrounded by shading palm and fruit trees and vegetation wall. Outdoor dining, sitting and barbecue grill, two outdoor hot water showers
* Entry courtyard with water fountain greets you and your visitors.
* Palm-enclosed natural gazebo, raised near entrance
* Great room with wood fireplace, perfect for romantic evenings or relaxing with family and friends. 3 Lazy chairs, kitchen island with bar stools, all in one great room.
* Master suite includes sitting and office areas, with own access to pool deck and to beach path
* Master bath is beautifully decorated with hand painted porcelain vessel sinks, marble, granite, and separate 2 person Jacuzzi and shower with glass enclosure.
* The common bath has double sinks and a sunken tub
* Formal dining room for eight can be opened to provide fresh air from the courtyard. Beautiful art and collection pieces. Fine china.
*Gourmet kitchen, state of the art appliances, granite counter tops with full splashes
* Yearly turtle nesting sites right on our beach:
* The beach and nearby river provide opportunities for surfing, snorkeling, boogie boarding, kayaking, surf-casting, shelling and fantastic fishing! Catch Pompano, Whiting, Snook, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish and more right at our beach, with equipment provided! Boating excursions, nearby airboat rides, great cafe's, music and entertainment within a mile.
* Riverside Theater, Museum of Art, fine and family restaurants, shopping, tennis and golf, unique boutiques, Nearby Botanical Gardens, Mel Fisher Museum of the Treasure Coast
* Private Beach - endless white sandy beaches- crystal blue waters
* Snorkeling for tropical and local fish within a mile
* Numerous golf courses in area
* Beach and lagoon for observation of local and migrating birds
* Famous Pelican Island
* Well known Jungle Trail for biking and nature hiking
Enjoy unparalleled privacy, tranquility and safety.
Bring only your clothes, as we provide just about anything else you may need: from spices in the kitchen to beach chairs and umbrellas, pool floats, body boards, ocean kayaks, games and kites, surf fishing equipment, stand up paddle board, ping pong table and bicycles. Watch sea turtles, fly a kite, stroll the beach at sunset, relax like never before.
Come, experience paradise!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Maria Arroyave
Property managed by the homeowner, living close enough to be able to promptly resolve any unexpected malfunction and provide any recommendations in the area
Thoroughly enjoy doing anything I can to help make your vacation one that you will want to repeat
Requests for special accommodations, transport, maid, cooking or babysitting are welcome. Local chef available for private events.
Maria Arroyave purchased this house in 2004
Why Maria Arroyave chose Vero Beach
I fell in love with the quality of life - nature at its best, abundant wild life, no high rise buildings and such friendly people !!
One of the safest towns in the country, where I can comfortably walk the beach at night on my own
What makes this house unique
The home is located on a cul-de-sac side lane to the sea, with a private 100 foot path to the beach. The location affords instant private beach access, yet is shielded from constant wind and sea spray, and rents at more economical rates than ocean front homes.