Amazing Family Vacation at an Amazing Home
Everything about our stay at this home was top notch:
* The lot - sunny, west facing, no bank beach, incredible view of Puget Sound and the entire Olympic Mountain range
* Beach - at low tide the tide goes WAY out, the hard pack sand is perfect to run or walk on - you can go for miles in either direction.
* Clamming - we filled up large buckets of clams in several minutes...the owners had all the gear needed for harvesting and steaming. Made some incredible homemade chowder.
* Wildlife - bald eagles, hawks, and seabirds were everywhere
* House layout - worked great for two families with kids, spent lots of time cooking, playing games, etc. Fun nooks and crannies that the kids loved. Good sized garage for some bikes and a kayak that we brought.
* Beautifully appointed - art, furniture, hardwoods, beds, linens - again, everything top notch. The owners have it stocked with a great barbecue, heat lamps and wool blankets for cool evenings, kites...everything you could want for a great beach vacation.
Best vacation we've had in Washington State - and we've had lots of them. Very, very difficult to leave. We look forward to returning soon.
Helpful votes: 2/2
Did you find this review helpful?