Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Los Angeles - Duplex on Ninth
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 5
Newly renovated w/ original restored oak wood floors, new period authentic tiles in bathroom, unit updated w/ central AC & new windows. Designed w/ custom paint & period authentic furniture. Luxurious floor plan w/ lots of light.
Master Bedroom w/ 1 King size bed & walk in closet
2nd Bedroom with 2 twin beds & walk in closet
private balcony off dining room w/ view
secure 2 car off street parking (incl.)
Near Sunset Blvd, Santa Monica Blvd, Melrose Ave. Minutes from Beverly Hills and Hollywood.
Minutes from The Grove & Farmers Market, LACMA, Walk of Fame on Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood Bowl and Mid Wilshire Blvd museums. This beautiful 1930's vacation rental is certainly in a central location. Miracle Mile, the La Brea Tar Pits, and a handful of art galleries and museums in the immediate area; 15 minutes from Hollywood, Beverly Hills shopping and restaurants, very close to Melrose Blvd and all major movie studios, it is impossible to be bored here. Easy FWY access.
Fabulous 1930's 2BR Duplex off Wilshire Blvd:
* Newly renovated with original restored oak wood floors,
* new period authentic tiles in bathroom, - updated sink, shower and tile floors,
* unit updated with central HVAC and new energy efficient dual pane windows,
* designed with custom paint and period authentic furniture,
* luxurious floor plan with lots of light from many windows,
* Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed & walk-in closet - all bed linens provided,
* 2nd Bedroom with 2 twin beds & walk-in closet - bed linens provided,
* Oasis garden / courtyard,
* private Spanish balcony off formal dining room with view,
* secure 1 car garage parking + 1 additional off street parking space.
* near Hollywood Blvd, Sunset Blvd, Santa Monica Blvd, Melrose Ave.
* minutes from Beverly Hills and Hollywood.
* minutes from The Grove & Farmers Market,
* LACMA, Mocca, Pacific Design Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
* Walk of Fame on Hollywood Blvd,
* Hancock Park in Mid Wilshire Blvd area,
Beverly Hills Adjacent, Balcony and View: This beautiful 2 bedroom / 1 bath furnished home is in a convenient central location, with all parts of the city easily accessible.
Miracle Mile, the La Brea Tar Pits, and a handful of art galleries and museums in the immediate area;
15 minutes from Hollywood, Beverly Hills shopping and restaurants, very close to Melrose Blvd.
With the famous Campanile Restaurant on La Brea Ave literally around the corner, it is impossible to be bored here.
Easy FWY access close by FWY's 10 / 101 and 405
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible