When you just want to relax, you will enjoy our lovely pool and exceptional surroundings.
Five bedrooms, each with heating and air conditioning, and private bathrooms. Comfortably sleeps ten people.
- Master bedroom, with a king-sized bed, private bathroom (with shower, bathtub, toilet, and two sinks) and a private terrace. Upstairs.
- Queen bedroom, with a queen-sized bed and private bathroom (with shower, toilet, and sink.) Upstairs.
- Twin bedroom, with two twin-sized beds and private bathroom (with shower, toilet, and sink.) Ground floor, with a secondary entrance.
- King bedroom, with a king-sized bed, private bathroom (with shower/bath, toilet, bidet, and sink.) Ground floor, with a secondary entrance.
- Queen bedroom, with a queen-sized bed and private bathroom (with shower, toilet, and sink.) Ground floor.
- The ground floor also holds a common bathroom, and a powder room.
Spacious living and dining room with a fireplace.
Large covered outdoor dining room.
Fully equipped kitchen between both dining rooms.
Patio with additional cooking facilities.
Sprawling shaded terrace facing the Alpilles, with a sofa, armchairs, chairs, and tables.
- All five of these areas have splendid views of the gardens and the Alpilles mountains.
- 42' LCD Television
- International satellite television
- Multi-Zone unlocked DVD player
- High-speed wired and wireless internet.
- Phone calls to America and Canada. Western European landlines, as well. For other countries, please inquire.
- High chair, two cots, and a playpen.
- End of week cleaning service included for multi-week stays.
- 40x20 ft. pool with an electric cover, solar shower, stairs, and child-proof fence.
- Indoor garage with a remote-controlled door.
- Two covered parking spaces also lie separate from the garage.
- The fenced property is reach through an iron gate, opened via remote.
- Pool heating is available for a weekly fee of €150.
- Cleaning service is also available any time at a rate of €12 per hour.
The property is located 1 mile from the old village of Eygalieres, via a small country road.
The property itself lies at the end of a 1/5 mile private access road.
Eygalieres is located at the center of Provence:
Within 15 minutes drive is St. Remy de Provence.
Within 30 minutes drive are the medieval town and fortress les Baux de Provence, Avignon, Arles, Tarascon and le Lubéron region's hilltop villages Gordes, Ménérbes, Roussillon, Bonnieux and the Sénanques Abbaye.
Within 60 minutes drive are Aix en Provence, the famous Chateauneuf-du-Pape vineyards, Orange, Vaison la Romaine, le Pont du Gard, Nîmes, Uzés, la Camargue, the Mediterranean, les Calanques de Cassis, Marseilles...
There are two grocery stores with excellent local fruits, vegetables and cheeses. There are also two bakeries, an excellent butcher & caterer, a newspaper stand, a post office, a pharmacy, ten restaurants, two hair salons and three lovely bistros/bars with shaded terraces. The peak of the town offers tremendous provencal views, as well. The city of Saint-Rémy de Provence, just 6 miles away, has many great shops and restaurants as well.
The home is roughly fifteen minutes walking distance from Eygalieres, and five minutes from the Chappelle Saint Sixte (pictured above.)
- Major Festivals - Avignon, Aix en Provence, Orange, La Roque d'Antheiron.
- Bullfights in Nîmes and Arles.
- Numerous local fairs.
- Major flea market and small antique stores in L'Isle sur la Sorgue (15 miles.)
- Marchés (markets selling fruits, vegetables, and local food/products) in surrounding villages such as Eygalieres, St. Remy, and l'Isle sur la Sorgue on alterating days of the week.
- Several local wineries, including the Chateauxneuf du Pape, can be visited.
- Four beautiful golf courses (Servannes, Port Royal, Avignon, and Les Baux) within 15 miles.
- Horse rising for adults and children.
- Cycling roads with nearby rentals.
- Rock climbing.
- Tennis courts in Eygalieres.
Numerous fine restaurants in Eygalieres, St. Remy, les Baux de Provence, Avignon, and other local villages. For personal recommendations, feel free to inquire.
Of note are:
- Michelin 1 star 'Maison Bru', Eygalieres.
- Michelin 2 stars 'l'Oustau de Beaumanieres', Le Baux de Provence, 20 minutes away.
- Michelin 3 stars 'Le Petit Nice', Marseilles, 1 hour away, a Mediterrenean sea jewel, and its spectacular ocean front.
- Airports - Marseilles and Nîmes, both 45 minutes away.
- Train - Avignon TGV station 30 minutes away.
On the TGV, Paris is 2h45 minutes away.