Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday villa in Tivat - Seaside Villa With Private Pool
Sleeps 8. Four bedroom sea side villa with new private pool, in yard landscaped with palm trees, jasmine and native flowering shrubs. Four bedrooms in the main house all with seriously spectacular sea views, private balconies and en-suite marble bathrooms, one with Jacuzzi tub. High speed WIFI and satellite TV. Walking distance to beach cafes, restaurants specializing in fresh local seafood with incredible views over the sea and one of the best sunsets we've ever seen.
Sea side luxury villa with new private pool in gardens landscaped with palm trees, cedar trees, local flowers, jasmine and many other local native flowering shrubs. Four bedrooms in the main house all with great sea views, private balconies and en-suite marble bathrooms, one with Jacuzzi tub. Full bath on main floor. Open living area with large kitchen, dining room for 8, living room, fireplace. Large outside main floor terrace with brand new outside dining suite for 6 + 2 children. Brand new swimming pool finished in marble-ite, wading pool, balcony and BBQ on the ground floor. Additional ground floor pool room with couches, wet-bar & bathroom. You will always have full and exclusive use of the property. Please contact us at any time to receive a full presentation of the villa with many pictures. We are always happy to answer any questions that you may have and plan excursions for you.
For further information: https://www.facebook.com/krasici.luxuryvilla
Further details for this holiday rental
Separate air conditioning/heating in every bed room and the separate apartment and two installed in the kitchen and living room. Playpen available for young children. We try to repaint the villa before each long term guest's stay, but cannot guarantee this on a short turnover period.
In summer time the villa is within walking distance of several excellent local restaurants including several beach cafes, a beach side pizza, a fine beach side restaurant specializing in local seafood and several restaurants specializing in fresh fish within a 5 minute drive. The beach cafe near the villa often has live local music in the evenings and is an increasingly popular venue. Please note that August is the main tourist season and will be quite busy.
Booking can be made by contacting the owners directly by email or telephone at any time. We also have hired a local company to assist you with anything that you may require during your stay. 25% down payment required to book. No reservations can be accepted without a down payment. The remaining 75% is required via bank deposit two weeks before the commencement of your stay. A refundable 500 euro damage deposit is required upon checking in.