Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday villa in Siesta Key - The Shells Villa
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
As you enter the Shells Villa for the first time you know you are not in a typical vacation home. From the Spanish tile to the beautiful rugs and antique furnishings, you truly feel like a special guest.
Leave your car behind, sheltered in your private two plus car garage. Walk out the door and down the private footpath. In seconds you are on one of the most beautiful white powder sand beaches in the world. No streets to cross, no driving, and no looking for a parking place.
Walk half a block to restaurants and shopping at the Village on Siesta Key. Enjoy over 2000 square feet of gracious living in Spanish Mediterranean style villa.
What makes us different than other homes you may be considering:
• The Beach - The home is located on the ocean side of Beach Rd., so you just walk out your door and through our private access path. It’s literally 230 feet to Siesta Key Beach. No busy roads to cross and no need to find parking.
• Seconds to Siesta Key Village – The home is located right next to Siesta Key Village. You are a one block walk away from restaurants, bars, boutiques, and ice cream shops.
• Large Home – The home has just over 2,000 square feet on the top two levels and includes 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, lanai, and in-unit laundry. We also have a 1,000 square foot ground level that has the main entrance foyer and 2.5 car garage. It comfortably sleeps 8-10 people.
• Privacy & Security – The home is part of a development of four homes. It has its own gated driveway, garage, and entrance. This is not a high rise or large vacation rental development. When you stay at The Shells Villa you feel like you are in a home, not an apartment or hotel room.
• Amenities & Décor – The villa is elegantly appointed to make you feel at home. It has luxury finishes such as three flat screen TVs, surround sound audio, beautiful art work, fireplace, oriental rugs, and comfortable furniture. Free cable, Internet (wireless or wired), phone, beach toys/chairs, and gas grill are also included.
• Peace of Mind – Don’t leave anything to chance. The Shells Villa is locally managed and the office is located within walking distance of the home, so if you run into any issues you know we will be there to help.
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
We started coming to Siesta Key in 2006 and we fell in love with the area. It's a family friendly area with something to do for everyone.
Owners: Julie & Orazio
ShellsVilla.com purchased this villa in 2008
Why ShellsVilla.com chose Siesta Key
We have young children and we like the convenience of staying right on the beach so that we don't have to cross any roads or worry about parking our car. In addition, we love having Siesta Village just down the street. We regularly frequent the restaurants, bars, and shops located in the village.
What makes this villa unique
Walk to everywhere! Stay right on the beach. If you want more info on our home we've created a website with more pictures and information at ShellsVilla . com
Guestbook comments from the owner
Your property was very nice. We have stayed at VRBO places a number of times before and yours was by far the nicest. The decor was beautiful and also very comfortable. I'm usually quite picky, and found your place to be without any problems!