This designed apartment (2 bedrooms, 50 m2, we limit rent to 4 guests. Ask specifically for up to 5-6 guests) offers open views on Paris from 3 windows. It is located on the 1st floor (US standard no elevator) in a Montmartre 19th century building.
The architect has significantly transformed the apt from its initial plan. The bathroom changed location, and a kitchen bar was installed in the living room. He chose vibrant red colors to design the living space, and a touch of yellow for the bedrooms. The grey colors used in bathroom and kitchen bring a touch of refinement. All the floor is made of traditional oak.
• On entrance, a bright corridor serves the bathroom on the left and a tall windows with a view over Paris on the right. At the end of the corridor are located, front and left the 2 bedrooms and right the living room & kitchen.
• The 1st bedroom offers a queen size bed a large mirror and closets. The bedroom window has a view over the calm rue d’Orchampt (semi pedestrian).
• The second bedroom is wider. It also offers a queen size bed, an antique mirror and a valuable engraved wooden wardrobe. The window also opens on rue d’orchampt.
• The living room is on the right side. Flooded with light, it opens on Paris roofs through its 2 windows. It is equipped with a nice wooden table that sit up to 6 guests, a sofa corner (convertible for 2 on request only) and a kitchen bar. The furniture was designed specifically for the apt.
• The bathroom is covered with elegant grey tiles. Although not spacious, is offers a bathtub with shower, a nice sink and mirror and toilets. It is lit with sun light thanks to a translucent sliding door.
As can be seen on the photos, the apartment completely redesigned recently. The unit is facing another apt of 75 m2, Apt Lepic #315109, which may be rented together for parties up to 10-12 guests. Apartments may communicate at will.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. More over, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
Adress is “rue d’Orchampt”, one of the highest rated streets in Montmartre. “Rue d’Orchampt” is a small and quiet street featuring many romantic artists studios. Close by lies the famous place du bateau Lavoir. This is where many famous artists lived, PICASSO, MODIGLIANI, Albert CAMUS, Max JACOB.
SACRE COEUR church is 3 mn walking distance. Les abbesses, the trendy part of Montmartre is just down the square: many restaurants, shops and nice café terraces. The ABBESSES SUBWAY station is 2 mn walk. PIGALLES & BLANCHE stations are only 3 mn away. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 mn by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming & restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums...
Last point, we are staying 1 block away. We are here if you need help.
Keywords: montmartre, sacre-coeur, view over paris, family, design, 2 bedrooms, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable, haussman, Moulin rouge, galette, safe, painters, artists, Picasso, garden