Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Kirchberg
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with views of the mountains
Located in the beautiful Spertental, in the idyllic village of Aschau you will find this charming chalet (100m ², 4-6 persons, including wifi) with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in a mixture of modern comfort and country-style rooms, designed by an interior designer.
• Comfortable living room with sitting area, Sat-TV/DVD and dining table for 6.
• Open kitchen with all modern built-in appliances.
• First bedroom with double bed
• Adjacent bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC.
• Access to balcony with furniture and beautiful views.
• Second bedroom with double bed and single sofa bed (suitable for one child only)
• Third bedroom with 2 single beds
• Bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin, WC.
• access to the terrace with dining table and garden
The numerous trails through the picturesque Spertental you to the most beautiful Tirolen huts where you can taste the best specialties of the region. Even in winter, this chalet has a very beautiful and idyllic location. One of the most beautiful slopes of the Kitzbühel Alps ski area is the exit to Aschau, which ends about 250m from your front door. The ski bus stop is only 150m away from your front door and the free ski bus takes you in 5 minutes. to the Ki-West gondola (Westendorf / Brixen) and in 10 min. to Pengelsteingondel (Kirchberg / Kitzbühel ski resort).
In Aschau you will find several good restaurants (150m), a supermarket (150m), and a ski school with a nursery slopes - perfect for beginners and children (250m).
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible