A white dream in the Gran Canaria countryside.
These are the apartments of Parque Rey Carlos, in the middle of a park full of palm trees. Ideal place to find peace and to relax. The apartments are found in the quietest location of Playa del Ingles. Strike a view at the sand dunes from here and enjoy the beautiful beach just few minutes away. Nearby are the golf club and tennis court, numerous shops, restaurants and a bus stop for island tours to Las Palmas.
We want you to feel comfortable.
Enjoy rest and relaxation in one of our apartments in the countryside.
Get to know the Canarian hospitality.
We receive all our guests personally, we will pick you up from the airport upon request.
You look forward to your holiday –
We look forward to seeing you!
Each of our individually furnished apartment has:
• two bedrooms with comfortable beds
• a bathroom with walk-in shower
• a fully fitted kitchen with toaster, coffee machine and oven, as well as an ironing station
• a cosy living / dining area with music system, radio and CD player
• a flat screen television with satellite reception, which serves you like your television at home
• a patio with sun beds and garden furniture, as well as a parasol, which invite you to relax
• a fantastic panoramic view of the dune filled landscape and the mountains from the roof garden.
Alternatively we provide a studio,
which has a separate bedroom, a separate kitchen, a combined living/dining area,
as well as a patio/roof garden.
So that you feel comfortable:
• We clean your apartment 5 x a week.
• Change of towels 3 x week, and change of bed linens 1 x week.
• We provide you safe and air-conditioner naturally for no charges.
• Furthermore we offer bread and water service for a fee.
Gran Canaria –
an island in the middle of a sea with beautiful weather, to relax oneself, feel comfortable and enjoy the mild climate that prevails here all year round. Island of 'eternal spring' gives you an opportunity to relax, a hideaway with an ideal microclimate, where the minutes tick by slowly and 'pure relaxation' is offered.
From the cultural metropolis of Las Palmas with 'sea-value'
up to the dunes of Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas right in front of our doorstep,
this island is a miniature continent, which gratifies all needs:
• endless walks on the beach,
• lounge beds in the dunes,
• swimming in crystal clear water in the Atlantic,
• with very good shopping facilities,
• Visits to theatres, concerts, entertainment and amusement parks
• dining in good and excellent restaurants
• enjoying delicious wines and beers with Spanish tapas.
This beautiful island has it all.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
1 Mar 2014 - 30 Apr 2014
1 May 2014 - 30 Sep 2014
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (Euro), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.