Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in Formia
4 persons, WI-FI, air conditioning, parking, family-friendly, quiet
The apartment Attico degli Aranci is located in Gianola, just a few minutes walk from the beach and close to the nature reserve Parco di Gianola. Restaurants, bars, shops and pubs they can easily be reached on foot. The apartment is located in a quiet residential area.
The apartment Attico degli Aranci has a bedroom with antique furniture, there guests will find a double bed and a single bed available. In a second small room is a dining table and there is the possibility of a single bed added note.
From the kitchen you have direct access to a beautiful terrace with a large umbrella, a table and chairs.
The bathroom is equipped with bathtub and washing machine.
The apartment is located on the first floor of the house. Guests have a private entrance.
Parking on the plot, internet WI-FI, fan, cot, mosquito screens on the firmer, air conditioning.
The apartment is recommended for couples, families traveling with small children or families with a large child.
A car is recommended but not absolutely necessary. Two bus stops are 200 meters away, from where buses depart for Formia, in the other nearby places and to the train station to Formia. From there you have hourly links to Rome and Naples, once a day to Pompeii.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Sun, sea, nature and culture - Italy holiday experience!
Our guests can expect a friendly environment with direct contact to the owners on site. We want to show you everyday, original Italy. Experience your Italy vacation surrounded by locals and learn firsthand Italy traditions, language and culture.
The travel agency vacation Italia manages a wide range of finely furnished and well-equipped holiday apartments, holiday houses, villas, estates, farms and wineries.
Our office is located in Italy, at the least Mediterranean seaside resort Scauri, Lazio, on the beautiful Gulf of Gaeta, where we stand for our guests on site is always available.
The accommodations are located directly by the sea, in the old town of small villages or mountain villages, in the countryside or in the mountains. Focus is on the Lazio region, between Rome and Naples. More accommodation in our agency you can find Cilent, Apulia, Sardinia, Rome and Siena.
Each object is carefully and personally selected by the staff of Ferienitalia and matched to the utmost comfort of our guests!
We speak German, Spanish, Italian, English and French.
The following extra services you can book on Holiday Italia:
- Mini cruises to the Pontine Islands, Ischia, Procida and Capri
- Day trips to the Pontine Islands, Ischia and Capri
- Boat trips on the river Garigliano with an ecological boat
- Visits to wineries with wine tasting
- Visits to cheese and mozzarella farms
- Day trip to the mountains by jeep
- Sailing trips from 2-7 days: Pontine Islands, Amafiküste, Aeolian Islands, Sardinia and Corsica from the port of Formia
- Sailing lessons
- Canoe trips
- Massages, oriental martial arts, yoga
- Dive Courses
- Italian Courses
- Courses: pottery, basketry, painting, sculpture, cooking classes
- Other activities: wine production in the fall, olive harvest from October to December, liqueur production from wild herbs, mushroom picking in autumn, wild asparagus Search in spring
Types of activity:
Browsing the sea swimming, windsurfing, kite, climbing, hiking in the nature reserves, horse riding, thermal baths in Suio, golf, tennis.
We offer the following services on site:
- Car rental, scooter rental, bike rental
- Cheap pick up a taxi from the train station and the airports compared to fixed prices
Shop welcome basket with food, as desired, if you do not have the possibility to go after your arrival -
- A professional tourist guide can accompany you on request
- Train and boat tickets
- Half board in some very good restaurants on the Gulf of Gaeta: 17 EUR per person
- Discounts for our guests in bars, restaurants, shops, hair salons and beach resorts - please ask us