Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in St Albans - Ashfield House
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 6 people
A detached piece of jewelry with 4 bedrooms for 6 persons with extensive gardens and, if it should be something with adventure, the alternative use of a a static caravan with 2 bedrooms, perfectly equipped for up to 6 people. Extremely cosy living and dining room with flat screen HDTV and DVD player, 2 bathrooms, guest toilet, fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher for self-catering and a separate utility room with washing machine and dryer, a porch or patio with barbecue and patio-fire could be used. Films are multilingual in a wide selection for every taste available. Other highlights are located directly in front of the door as described under 'additional Information'.
• West End theaters, musicals, shows (Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Star Light Express, Elvita,
• Warhorse, Mama Mia, LesMiserables etc. etc. (London), Paralympic Games • Olympic + (London)
• Olympic village and attached supermall 'Westfield'
• Premier indoor ski slope (real snow center Hemel Hempstead, St Albans Hill)
• World's largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel - UK first 'flow house indoor surving'
• venue (body flight - Bedford - a DVD of their individual flight experience • is created automatically)
• Woodside Leisure Centre (swimming pool, squash, sauna, fitness center - Garston, Watford)
• Leavsden County Park - between Abbots Langley and Garston (2 miles)
• St Albans - twice weekly market + a French market in the month - Historic Old Town,
• famous Abbey, ancient Roman monuments.
• 'Harry Potter Mania' is currently taking place at Warner Bros. Studios (Leavsden)
• see http://www youtube com / user / WBStudioTour and the official trailer at www.wbstudiotour.co.uk
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome