Real time Calendar tab is above --- Please check for availability before inquiring. 2013 calendar is almost full.
Make our luxurious Five-Star guest suite your home away from home in Boulder. We’re located two blocks from historic Pearl Street, where you’ll find amazing shopping, restaurants and culture right out the front door—no car needed. It’s the most highly rated property in Boulder, located in the very upscale and quiet neighborhood of Whittier. Our guests love being able to walk for coffee in the morning, or dinner in the evening.
* Above the photo you’ll find our video.
* We’re proud to be only the fourth owners of this legacy home in 113 years. The guest suite offers 980 square feet of total privacy that includes two fireplaces and a washer/dryer, with luxury bathroom. Why stay in a noisy 200-square-foot hotel room?
* This one-bedroom guest suite is fully furnished with everything you’ll need, including fine linens and towels, new furnishings, great artworks and a new queen-size bed. In addition, a queen-size pullout sofa is perfect for children or a second couple. The family room is separated from the guest suite by French doors that close for privacy, comfortably accommodating four people. Relax in front of the fireplace and make this your home away from home while in Boulder.
* The space has been designed and furnished with no architectural detail overlooked, including Venetian plaster and reclaimed 150-year-old red-oak floors, two fireplaces, and a well-lighted office area with great storage and high-speed Wi-Fi. You will also find a huge closet for all of your storage needs.
* Boulder is a world-renowned culinary destination, with scores of great restaurants within walking or biking distance. You’ll find two cruiser bikes provided at no cost to help you explore the city. The guest-suite kitchenette is well equipped with a Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, microwave and toaster oven, wine cooler and coffee maker—and all the dishes, utensils and glassware one needs to prepare a wonderful meal at home.
* Have you ever thought of moving to our fair city? What better way to get the lay of the land… Everything was designed to be turnkey for your visit, and the space is perfect for a visiting entrepreneur, athlete or professor.
* Private entrance. Enjoy your own exclusive entrance, separate from the rest of the $1.5 million home in which we reside. Take advantage of the garden and private back yard for your morning coffee or a read.
* This is your opportunity to stay in a historic Boulder home, in complete comfort and privacy. Please check the calendar for availability, then access the 'E-Mail owner' section on the right side of the page. We will reply within 24 hours. We utilize the online booking system from VRBO, which accepts Visa and Mastercard for your convenience. Richard and I look forward to meeting you!
With warm regards,
Dr. Kelly and Richard Schuh
Keywords: Boulders Top Rated Listing. Private Home / Pet Friendly / All inquiries answered in 24 Hours. Visa / MC accepted