Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Mandeville
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Looking for a great furnished home in Mandeville, LA? You've found your place!
The Mandeville House is our lovely vacation home in scenic St Tammany Parish.
Choosing 'The Mandeville House' for your visit to Mandeville, LA is very easy too! We offer the very convenient 'BOOK IT' feature! Just click the yellow 'Book It' button to get a detailed quote, you can even PAY for your stay (subject to verification and acceptance), and your vacation is on it's way.....
The Mandeville House is a lovely vacation rental home that offers a convenient commute to many communities, such as Covington, New Orleans, Metairie, Kenner, Slidell, St Bernard, Hammond and Baton Rouge.
The Mandeville House offers:
* A 45 minute drive to New Orleans
* 5 minutes to the St Tammany Trace (biking and hiking)
* Near Fountainebleau State Park (approx 5 miles)
* Sleeping for up to 6 people
* Home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* 1 KG bed, 1 QN bed, and 2 Twin beds
* Ideal for families
* Spacious yard with mature trees, picket fence, covered deck, patio furniture & gas BBQ grill
* Quiet subdivision setting
* Satellite TV in all 3 Bedrooms and Living Room
* Fireplace in Living Room
* Well-equipped Kitchen
* All mattresses encased in a protective cover
* Very close to great shopping and restaurants
* Offstreet parking for 3 cars
* Pet stays are considered on case by case basis
* This is a no smoking home
If business or pleasure brings you to the Mandeville area, stay in comfort at 'The Mandeville House'. Contact us today to book your stay.
Keywords: house, vacation rental, single family home, vacation rental, bungalow
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Val and Renee Morel 850 377 9130 info@SeaAndSkyRentals.com
Hello! We hope you enjoy your stay at our lovely Mandeville home! We purchased this home in 2006 shortly after Hurricane Katrina. We loved the scenic setting of the house - the mature trees in the yeard, picket fence, close proximity to the Tammany Trace! The backyard is a great place to kick back and relax. Listen to the breeze as it flutters the leaves on the trees, enjoy the birds chirping, and the crickets song in the evenings. You will feel like you are in the country, but all the conveniences of the city are nearby. Grocery stores just 5 minutes away, and many fabulous restaurants are close by. Wehope you enjoy our Mandeville Home as much as we do!
Val and Renee Morel 850 377 9130 info@SeaAndSkyRentals.com purchased this house in 2006
Why Val and Renee Morel 850 377 9130 info@SeaAndSkyRentals.com chose Mandeville
Quiet, peaceful subdivision ~ spacious yard with mature trees ~ easy commute to many other communities in Southeast Lousiana
What makes this house unique
Country feel yet close to all the city conveniences!