Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday condo in Mammoth Lakes - THE VILLAGE TREEHOUSE-II
Luxury Condo - 3 Bedroom + Loft + 4 Baths +2 other bedded Rooms
ONE OF THE MOST EXCLUSIVE MOUNTAIN CONDOMINIUMS
50 steps to the Gondola, Located in 'THE VILLAGE AT MAMMOTH'
** References available upon request **
(See our guest book comments at www.mammothtreehouse.com)
TREEHOUSE-II is a 5 Star Vacation Rental. This grand luxury suite was fully remodeled with no expenses spared in 2012, rebuilt from the ground up with vacationers in mind, accommodating large groups in style. Ideal for groups of 8 to 15. And there are 2 identical Treehouse units to choose from.
• 3 Private Bedrooms (1 King and 2 Queen Rooms), each with private bathroom
• Plus 3 Additional Semi-Private Rooms:
• • 2 “Nook Bedrooms” (2 Full Beds) hidden off the main bedrooms - see photos)
• • 1 Grand Loft (1 Full and 2 Twins). The “Sky Room” HD TV, Games n Videos, kids love it!
••• 2 Master Rooms
••• 8 Proper Beds in total. All are plush pillow-top mattresses with down bedding. Plus other pullouts.
••• 4 FULL Bathrooms, including a bathroom in the loft
• 2 Automatic Grand Fireplaces
• Flat Panel LCD TV's in each room
• True Gourmet Kitchen with JennAir Pro Range and gas BBQ
• In-Unit Laundry
• 2 Balconies
• Private Jacuzzi Jet Tub in master
• Unobstructed Mountain Views from every room
• Year Round Indoor Pool, Sauna, Spa and Game Room
• Heated Underground Parking Garage
For greater capacity, reserve both of our Village Treehouses. This ad describes Treehouse-II, but Treehouse-I is nearly identical and just across the hall. Each with 3 private + 3 semi private bedrooms. The openings found on the Calendar reflect availability in at least ONE of our TWO grand Treehouse units. Our individual calendars and photos can be found at www.mammothtreehouse.com.
The Treehouse is simply a relaxing and enjoyable home, extremely child friendly, and suitable for large families or corporate groups. It's luxurious design is coupled with a rustic flare, and is both child and user-friendly for our short term guests. It's supplied with everything you will need, anything else is found just next door: Shopping, Dining, Starbucks, Gourmet Deli, Mountain Services (ticketing, rentals), Gondola, Sports Equipment, etc, all within a minutes walk.
This exquisite accommodation is highly popular, so please plan ahead for best chance of securing your stay. Refer to the Calendar link on this site, as it is quite accurate. Alternatively, check our calendar for our nearly identical TREEHOUSE-I at www.MammothTreehouse.com. Rate adjustments are always possible for last minute openings (bookings within 2 weeks of stay).
“Treehouse Vacation Rentals” is a Family run business and we pride ourselves on Personalized Customer Care. Write us from www.MammothTreehouse.com, or call Marian at 213-Mammoth if we can provide assistance.
PREMIUM MAID SERVICE PROVIDED BEFORE CHECK-IN:
* Extra fluffy fresh towels, * Soft bed linens, * Bath/Kitchen soaps & accessories
* Includes free wireless DSL Internet, * Free unlimited telephone and long distance
• HD Channels, DVD, Stereo and Surround Sound System
• Video Library, Toys/Games/Books,
• Circulating Hot Water
DETAILED KITCHEN APPOINTMENTS:
• Commercial-style JennAir Pro dual-fuel range
• Gas Stove w/Cast Iron Grates, 20,000 BTU burners
• Electric Oven with Convection - ideal for even temp cooking, perfect in Mountain Altitudes.
• Deluxe French Door Refrigerator with massive 32 cu.ft. capacity,
twin cooling system, LED lighting, and rapid ice cube generation.
• Large Pantry for your food Storage
• Dozens of Spices provided for your use.
• Deluxe 14 Cup Coffee Maker, Microwave, Bagel Toaster, Dishwasher, etc
• Fine Cooking and Serving Utensils provided for large groups
• Baking amenities for Large Dinners (Turkey/Roast Pots, food processor), etc.
• Gourmet in-house or catering service available
* Kid friendly, * Elevators to both floors * No smoking, No pets allowed
OPTIONAL HOSTING SERVICES AVAILABLE:
• Daily MAID Service
• Pre-check-in Grocery List Fulfillment
• Delivery service for food, lift tickets, lessons
• Ski Rental Equipment Delivery (In-Condo fitting, 24hr)
• Pre-arranged baby sitting
• In-condo massage or private Chef
• Dog sledding, ski lessons, fishing, horseback, more!
• Community Year-Round Indoor Swimming Pool
• Whirlpool, Sauna and Game room
• Underground Heated Parking
• Heated Driveway and Walkways from Condo to Village
'The Village at Mammoth” location is divine. This is the place to be! Our village location is where all shopping and services are found: Gondola to slopes, sports/ski/equip - sales and rentals, ticket office (Mountain center), Starbucks, restaurants, bars, convenience store's, etc. No need to drive or search for parking, your already there.
Skiing and snow boarding on Mammoth Mountain, where you will enjoy the longest ski season in the country. Dog sledding, cross country skiing, snow mobiling, and much more to explore right here in the best of the High Sierras.
Sierra's best hiking, fishing, world class golf, dirt and mountain biking all here in Mammoth.
LINKS TO ALL 3 TREEHOUSE RENTALS in MAMMOTH
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Dave Margolin
We welcome you to our 'Treehouse' vacation homes in the Sierra's. I've come to be quite fond of this mountain since my first ski trips here during grade school, so much that I moved from my home town in L.A. to live in Mammoth shortly after my studies at USC. Working in Mammoth construction that year, I took up a weekend job as a ski instructor. We now live in Orange County, but our family frequents the Sierras during all seasons and just love it. Our son joined Mammoth Ski team 2004, and enjoyed instructions from the Dave McCoy family themselves, (Mammoth's founders). Being a homeowner in Mammoth, having served the board of directors and contributing as HOA webmaster, has helped us with our sense of community in this wonderful town.
In 1999, we purchased our first two homes here in Mammoth. The locations of these properties were so ideal, we wanted to share them with travelers who could appreciate them as much as we did. Having been in resort real estate investments and development helped us to plan and model these homes with travelers in mind, each
year making improvements per our visitors desires. Treehouse-1 was such a hit in the Village, we decided to expand by adding 'Treehouse-2', just across the hall. T-2 was fully re-built during Summer 2012 with nearly identical design, with some special added features. Summer 2013, T-1 was further remodelled to match those special upgrades in T-2.
We now have 3 homes in Mammoth, including Treehouse 1&2 in the Village at Fireside, and the Aspen Treehouse at Aspen Creek. We've modeled these homes with natural elements to blend in with the beauty of the Sierra's, with a generous use of stone, rough cut local wood, earth tones, lots of log furnishings, and a mix of rustic and contemporary flare. We've developed a family run vacation rental business that we take great pride in and know you will enjoy our Mammoth Treehouse Vacation Rentals. We look forward to sharing our home and hospitality.
Dave Margolin purchased this condo in 1999
Guestbook comments from the owner
CEO SKYY VODKA, says: A BIG 5 Stars!!, Loved your Treehouse!
We absolutely loved your grand Treehouse Condo at Mammoth Fireside 316 in the Village! Fun had by all! We will definitely return and confidently recommend to all.
Gerry Ruvo, CEO, SKYY VODKA
Chairman and CEO Campari America, San Francisco, CA
Formerly SKYY Spirits - Renowned brands include: SKYY Vodka, Wild Turkey, Carolans Irish Cream, Frangelico, and others.