Top Ten Reasons to Stay Here...
Our Family's Top Ten Reasons For Staying at This Unit
10. The suite is quiet. It was nice to open the windows in the morning as the sun was rising, drink our coffee, and listen to the ocean's waves.
9. This is one of the nicest units in this resort (and this resort is one of Kauai's best). It is on the top floor of the complex,and it has tall ceilings and a great view over the pool and the sea. It is very clean and well kept up.
8. Safeway and Starbucks are across the street and behind the resort for convenience.
7. It is well set up for cooking with pots, pans, plates,etc,and a Wolf flat top range for cooking.
It also has beach supplies including boogie boards, beach chairs, pails...
6. Hawaii's best ice cream, “Tropical Dreams” has their ice cream shop located across the street...! Yum!
5. The location of the resort on the island is perfect. It is central whether you are wanting to visit Lihue, Poipu, or the North Shore. We have stayed in Poipu several times, and felt that this location in Kapa'a just made more sense.
4. Lydegate Park is close by. It is a great place for a young family to snorkel in a protected area, and there is also an amazing playground for the kids.
5. The lazy river swimming pool at the resort is a fantastic place to have fun, relax, cool off and get some exercise. The kids loved the waterfalls, the two water slides, and the water cave. The hot tubs were also great to relax in at the end of the day.
4. The resort is close to our favourite restaurant Monico's Taqueria. The Fish Tacos and Fish Burritos are worth the trip to Kauai alone!
3. The resort is next to an amazing paved “Walking - Bicycle Trail” that goes for quite a few miles along the eastern coast. It is perfect for walking, jogging, and bicycling. We felt safe on the trail and the scenery is spectacular.
2. The resort is only a twenty minute drive from the famous Anini Beach, where there is a large coral protected beach, allowing for safe and great snorkelling and windsurfing. If you drive twenty minutes in the other direction from the the resort, you can be at Brenneck's Beach, where you can use the unit's boogie boards, and swim with the sea turtles.
1. The owner, Lynn, was fantastic to work with. She answers questions and email enquiries very quickly and honestly. She was also great to talk with in person, as booking a distant holiday can be difficult at times. Lynn made the booking easy and stress free.
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?