Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday condo in Emerald Isle - Beachy Keen
2 Full Bed/Bath - Sleeps 6
Why Choose Our 8th Floor Beach-Front Condo?
* Lots of recent upgrades for your comfort - new AC for 2014, new tiles, new paint, new couches, new dining room chairs.
* Terrific Rates on an extremely nice condo. Read our reviews and see why most of our guests are repeat customers. We encourage our guests to shop around and are confident that you will not find a nicer condo for the price.
* Two beach chairs and umbrella rental included FREE! ($200 value)
* Beautiful newer condo in quiet west-end location away from the crowds and traffic but close to Pier Park.
* We constantly invest to ensure that our condo is always one of the nicest on the beach. There is a drastic difference in the service-level from owners and the quality of condos on the beach, even within the same resort. We are proud of the fact that most of our guests are repeats who come back each year.
* Call or email us first for a great deal on a superior condo! We will always work with your family to provide a competitive rate.
Amenities and Location: Why Choose Our 8th Floor Beach-Front Condo?
* 300 feet of uncrowded white sand beaches with services
* Indoor/outdoor heated pool with a second pool directly on the gulf
* Hot tub, steam room, sauna, and exercise room
* Covered, private parking for owners/guests only
* Helpful onsite resort management staff and security team
* Fun summer programs for the kids
* Premium West Side location, quiet, away from the crowds and traffic.
* Located minutes from Pier Park, the Emerald Coast's premier shopping and dining destination
* Dine at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, The Back Porch, Tootsies Orchid Lounge, Buffalo Wild Wings, Raggae J's Island Grill
* Come see why everyone agrees that the West Side of Panama City Beach is the best vacation destination
Large, Stylish Condo: * Spacious 1146 square feet living area plus an enormous 275 square foot balcony
* 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths with custom cabinets and cultured marble throughout
* 9-foot ceilings with crown-molding
* The 'average' hotel room in Panama City Beach costs more than our luxury condo yet is about the same size than our as our gulf-front balcony :)
* Furnished in a laid-back yet elegant West Indies style with the absolute comfort of your family in mind
* Our guest routinely tell us this is the nicest condo they have ever stayed in and we invest to keep it that way
* We constantly listen to feedback from our guests about what we can do to make it even better for their next vacation
The Views and Balcony: * Stunning views of the turquoise Gulf of Mexico and 'the Most Beautiful Beaches in the World' from nearly every room
* Direct access to an enormous 275 square foot balcony from both the master bedroom and living room
* Comfortable outdoor living area includes 4 cushioned chairs, chaise lounger, and dining table
* On lower 8th floor, just the right height to enjoy the views while avoiding the noise from the pool and beach
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
We really enjoyed our 3 week stay. Your condo was stocked very well, better than other ones we stay in several times a year. We look forwar to returning. It was a great Christmas for us and the Christmas decorated tray and note from the cleaning services was extra special.