The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 7 minutes from Cleveland Street
Bloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 8 minutes from Cleveland Street
THE BEST Sights and Attractions near Cleveland Street:
Bolivar Hall at Venezuelan Embassy (Historic Building) - 54-56 Grafton Way, W1T | 3 minutes from Cleveland Street
Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) (Cafe & Deli) - 66 Portland Place, Fitzrovia, London W1B | 4 minutes from Cleveland Street
Pollock's Toy Museum (Attraction for Kids) - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 4 minutes from Cleveland Street
THE BEST Shopping near Cleveland Street:
Villandry Delicatessen (Delicatessen) - 170 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 3 minutes from Cleveland Street
Aquatic Design Centre (Pet Care Shop) - 109 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 3 minutes from Cleveland Street
Heal's (House & Garden Shop) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 5 minutes from Cleveland Street
THE BEST Restaurants near Cleveland Street:
Ragam (Indian/South Asian Restaurant) - 57 Cleveland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Cleveland Street
Terra (Mediterranean Restaurant) - 53 Cleveland Street, Fitzrovia, W1T | 2 minutes from Cleveland Street
Oriental Dragon Cuisine (Chinese Restaurant) - 100 Cleveland Street, W1T | 2 minutes from Cleveland Street
THE BEST Education near Cleveland Street:
Slade School of Fine Art (University/College) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 7 minutes from Cleveland Street
The Bartlett School of Architecture (University/College) - Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, WC1H | 9 minutes from Cleveland Street
L'Atelier des Chefs (Adult Education) - 19 Wigmore Street, W1U | 9 minutes from Cleveland Street
THE BEST Leisure near Cleveland Street:
Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Cleveland Street
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Cleveland Street
Chuan Spa (Health & Beauty) - 1c Portland Place, Marylebone, London W1B | 6 minutes from Cleveland Street
THE BEST Pubs near Cleveland Street:
The Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 3 minutes from Cleveland Street
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 3 minutes from Cleveland Street
Lowdown at the Albany - Lowdown at the Albany, 240 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Cleveland Street
THE BEST Nightlife near Cleveland Street:
The Lucky Pig (Bar) - 5 Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W | 2 minutes from Cleveland Street
Shochu Lounge (Bar) - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Cleveland Street
The Social (Bar) - 5 Little Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 5 minutes from Cleveland Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30). Please keep in mind that when paying, your bank will charge you for the money transfer 3% for VISA Credit Card, MASTERCARD and 5% for AMEX. Debit Cards are free of charge.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Over the phone; with the booking form which we send you; or pay straight into our bank account after we have given you our bank account details. We do not use the online payment service with PayPal yet.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.